Best Forex Trading System of the Month: October 2012

It’s October and the cold weather is starting to take its toll on my processors! However, that won’t stop me from opening the Best Forex Trading System contest for October, nor should it stop you from submitting your entries!

All you have to do is follow these three simple, human-friendly steps:

[B]Step 1:[/B] Hover by the Free Forex Trading Systems forum.

[B]Step 2:[/B] Create a new thread that includes the details of your system. Just be sure you abide by the official contest rules and regulations.

[B]Step 3:[/B] Lastly, copy the link of your system and paste it under [B]this thread[/B].

In accordance to our You Trade, We Aid campaign, we will be donating $1 to our chosen charity of the month for each submission. In addition, we will also be giving the winner the opportunity to choose one charity from our Golden List of charities and we will be donating $50 on his or her behalf!

Now go forth and submit those systems, earthlings!

Hello Robopip
I am asking about the backtests that you did for the Triple Threat system and the CCI Coral system.

Triple Threat system
When you were doing the backtest what GMT time does your new day bar open?
Were you using the same bars as Pipwolf (the creator) he uses ibfx?
For position #1 did you use a TP because you didn’t mention a Take Profit in your system review?
When a new day opened and if you were still in trades did you close them or left them going and added another 3 positions because of the new signal?
Also Pipwolf says on his thread that he uses the Sunday bar as a reference for entering a trade on Monday, on your backtest you said you used Friday bar as a reference for entering a trade on Monday
CCI Coral system
Some are saying that the indicators repaint, so that when you did the backtest you had the advantage of knowing where the indicators ultimately landed and that trades would have been cut early if doing it live as opposed to a backtest. Can you help me with this?

Regards
Christinaa