40-100 Pips Per Day Trading System - VTtrader System

Hi Folks,

Thanks James for a great system. I modified the VTtrader system that was posted to include audible alerts and execution. I’m currently using this system to identify the trades, but executing the trades manually. Everything seems to be working.

I’ve password protected the file to keep anyone from accidently modifying the program. If you want to unlock it the password is “babypips”.

Good Luck.

VT_J45Ev1p1.zip (2.48 KB)

Where can i get this system…is it freee
or software…NEWBIE looking for anything to help me

The VT Trader software can be downloaded from vtsystems. It is free software. The system to trade James 45 Pips Per Day is attached to this post.

-Dale

I guess that is not for mt4 charts?

Hi There

It nice for someone to like what you do so many thanks.

But you are confusing people by saying 40-100 pips then slowing them the other system.

It would have been better placing this on my 45 pip a day thread.

I would appreciate you asking babypips to move this on to the 45 thread

Many thanks

James

Hi James,

Thanks for your kind words. This was my first posting to this site and I realized I had made a mistake almost immediately upon posting. I tried to correct it but it didn’t work. Anyway, I’ve requested the forum to change the name to the correct name “James 45 Pips Per Day System - VTtrader System” and hopefully they’ll do it.

A few comments on your system. It works really well. If you take the system I posted and use that as an entry indicator and then use normal money management of placing stops and limits, you’ll make money. Limiting your trading hours also helps. I’ve been using this system in for the London and New York trading sessions with good success. Thanks for you input.

I’m working on coding your other system and have an update to the current “James 45 Pips Per Day System - VTtrader System” system which will include stop/limit functions as well as trading session (London/New York)

Thanks again James…Take care.

-Dale

when i open it, it says "The archive is either unknown format or damaged.

Hi thanks for the reply if and when you suceed with the your vt for the 45-100 system can you post it in the thread please.

Many thanks

James

i like to see it as well. Im very pleased with the VT system you put out. Current just testing all the function. I did turn off the sound alert became it very anoying :slight_smile:

thank!

In VT go to Options -> General -> General Properties

Tick off “Show trading system alerts in separate window”

This alert window gives a check box for every trading system generated alert so you can acknowledge the alert and stop the annoying beeping but still take advantage of the alerts.

sounds good

hello are u a beneficiary of this system, and are u using currently, Pls do me favour, I will like to know its peformance, and where can I get it on this site

How come I keep getting an error when I download this?

What are the requirements?

Thanks

if you read the rest of the thread, you will see where to get it.

Where can I get/download VTtrader system ?

I am new, can somebody please tell me the rules to trading this system?
Can this system be auto-traded on the VT trader? And if so how would you start the auto-trade mode?

Thanks,

Ronbo

don’t download the attached file by DAP or any downloading programe, just download it with IE default downloader.

Is there an option I have to turn on to get it to automatically place buys & sells for me? I’m going to run this non-stop on weekdays for a week or so and see what it does.

I’m looking at the past week and this system does seem to find the correct points when to buy and sell.

Thanks James & dparker639!

How do people download and use this?

I personally am finding candlesticks to be my favorite “system”, but I’m sure there are new people on the forum who do not understand what they are to do with your file.

Download the VT system (see: Ultimate Technology for Financial Markets - Visual Trading Systems, LLC ) and follow the directions that were posted earlier in this thread.

I’m amazed at how well this system works. I’d trust it to play on “auto-pilot” so far. I can see myself using it when I start trading however I still plan on going through the actual system and learning how everything works.