Looking for Help in Verifying Binary Option Trading Model

Hello,

I am new to Binary Options and I am afraid I don’t have much experience in this regard. I’ve given it a couple of shots with 60-second trading, but I lost both times.

I came across this video:
[video]YouTube

which basically states that without a strategy, one would lose more often than win. If so, then maybe this isn’t something that I want to get into.

Could someone please help me verify if the video makes sense?

Thanks!

I haven’t watched the video but logic dictates that whatever style of trading that you follow, without a strategy you are aren’t going to make any money!

You’re absolutely right. I guess what was disconcerting for me was that even without a strategy I was hoping it would at least be 50 - 50, but based on the video it seems that is not the case.

This thread has been moved. It was posted to the Introduce Yourself forum, which, as its name states, is only for introductions, not questions. Please read our Forum Rules so you understand what is and what is not allowed. Thanks.

Pipstradamus

in general in short term trading you will lose in the long run. If you don’t have a proved strategy, I would advice not to touch it.

Please stay away from binary options but if you do decide to get into it please dont fall for the 60 second 5 pip rule strategy.