Best Forex Trading System: February 2013

Greetings earthlings! The cold weather may have slowed down my processors slightly, but the search for the holy grail must continue!

Do you believe that your system has what it takes to live up to my grading standards? Then submit it to the Best Forex Trading System contest for January! All you must do is follow these three easy steps:

[B]Step 1:[/B] Fly, drive, or walk on over to the Free Forex Trading Systems forum.

[B]Step 2:[/B] Start a new thread following the official rules and regulations. Make sure you to include all details, as only COMPLETE submissions will be admitted to the contest.

If you happen to be nominating or submitting another forum member’s system, make sure to give credit to him or her. Plagiarism will not be condoned. If you fail to give credit, I will shoot you with my special ray-gun and you will disintegrate into a million pieces. I’m half kidding.

[B]Step 3:[/B] Copy and paste the link of your thread (or that of the system that you nominated) and post it under [B]THIS[/B] thread.

[B]What’s in it for you?[/B]

Don’t think that your efforts would be wasted! I know how difficult it is for humans to come up with their own trading systems, so I’m throwing in a couple of rewards!

First, you have to know that for every entry in this month’s contest, I will be giving $1 to [B]Heifer International[/B], the chosen charity for February 2013. And it gets better! The winner of this month’s contest gets to donate $50 to his/her chosen charity among the Golden List of Charities.

The winner will also be one step closer to immortality as his/her trading system will be posted on the Best Forex Trading System Hall of Fame. And if that’s not enough recognition for you, the winning trading system will also be featured on the BabyPips.com homepage FOR A MONTH. Last but not the least, the winning system will be backtested by the coolest robot on Earth (clue: his name is R_b_pip). Aren’t robots generous or what?

But hurry you must, humanoids, for the submission period is only until next week, [B]February 12, 2013 at 12:00 am EST[/B]. Good luck, have fun, and don’t forget to spread the trading system passion to your human friends!

If this is too soon to submit another idea, just boot it out…here it is:

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/51058-experimental-breakout-ranging-double-strategy.html

Excellent! This will go in February’s contest. I hope we get more submissions from others too!

I would like to submit this system:

Channel trading Viking1961 500 step system.

The inventor challenges traders to ‘break it’, and I would like to see a proper assessment of this as well.

the first entry looks good, I have some other ones in mind.

Excellent entries.

really looking forward for detailed examination, specially on the relative new Viking 500 step Grid system.

It has become quite popular already so would be good to get some extra tips to further improve it and to make it as reliable as possible for those that already made the medium/long term commitment and are trading it.

I’ll nominate my version of a traditional channel system.

The Smith version on which part is based has netted me nearly 10,000 pips in 15 months, and the Turtle system has been proven for decades.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/51381-experimental-channel-breakout-system.html#post458385

Would be interesting to see the comparison between the Viking channel system and this, or one of the more traditional channel systems.

If anyone wants to do the comparison let me know and I can supply a set of rules for various channel systems.

Excellent Idea.These Forex trading system will really do work for me and for my online business.

March is about to come.So its really a best option for doing trading in coming month.I don’t have so much idea about trading but will learn via above post.