Best Forex Trading System: March 2013

Greetings earthlings! The cold weather may have slowed down my processors slightly, but the search for the holy grail must continue!

Do you believe that your system has what it takes to live up to my grading standards? Then submit it to the Best Forex Trading System contest for April 2013! All you must do is follow these three easy steps:

Step 1: Fly, drive, or walk on over to the Free Forex Trading Systems forum.

Step 2: Start a new thread following the official rules and regulations. Make sure you to include all details, as only COMPLETE submissions will be admitted to the contest.

If you happen to be nominating or submitting another forum member’s system, make sure to give credit to him or her. Plagiarism will not be condoned. If you fail to give credit, I will shoot you with my special ray-gun and you will disintegrate into a million pieces. I’m half kidding.

Step 3: Copy and paste the link of your thread (or that of the system that you nominated) and post it under THIS thread.

What’s in it for you?

Don’t think that your efforts would be wasted! I know how difficult it is for humans to come up with their own trading systems, so I’m throwing in a couple of rewards!

First, you have to know that for every entry in this month’s contest, I will be giving $1 to Heifer International, the chosen charity for March 2013. And it gets better! The winner of this month’s contest gets to donate $50 to his/her chosen charity among the Golden List of Charities.

The winner will also be one step closer to immortality as his/her trading system will be posted on the Best Forex Trading System Hall of Fame. And if that’s not enough recognition for you, the winning trading system will also be featured on the BabyPips.com homepage FOR A MONTH. Last but not the least, the winning system will be backtested by the coolest robot on Earth (clue: his name is R_b_pip). Aren’t robots generous or what?

Good luck, have fun, and don’t forget to spread the trading system passion to your human friends!

Here is my submission http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/51085-skyplay-system.html#post452626

it’s not my system, but i think Bijoy’s System to ride Yen pairs on slanted risk should be here.

Petefaders Madscalper has done quite well for many. Might be worth a full backtest and see how well it performs. Some are integrating VSA into it, but its base rules are on the first post.
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/30927-mad-scalper.html

• Quite interesting, I will surely pass on the message!