First National Innovation Brokers Accepting Bitcoin - Finally

First National Innovation Brokers has been promising to accept bitcoin for a long time (in fact since June 6, 2011) but this is now a reality. I am really eager to get to see how this works. According to a press release sent our a couple of days ago, traders will be allowed to fun their accounts with Bitcoin.

From my research, FNIB is not affiliated with Mt Gox and does not accept Paypal/Moneybookers but accepts Bitcoin directly.

How does it work? A trader opens an account with a Bitcoin payment on the FNIB.co website and and it gets credited in USD at publicly available Bitcoin exchange rates on that day. When you want to cash out, Bitcoin will be sent back to you at that day’s exchange rate.

Is it only me or does this sound interesting???

I never understood what bitcoins are, why and how they were “made”…? What are they for?

Well, I googled First National Innovation Brokers and came up with this thread from 2011 on the Bitcointalk forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=51820.0

Not sure how things are right now, but some amount of due diligence might be in order. Besides, I’ve never heard of this broker.

^^ This too is another point of concern. I can understand brokers not accepting Paypal, but Moneybookers not accepted? Also Mt.Gox is the largest/oldest Bitcoin exchange. :33:

From what I understand the bitcointalk comments were posted by someone who represents FNIB’s direct competition; a group that wasn’t happy that FNIB was starting to accept Bitcoin for the funding of accounts. The same party also tried to solicit funds from FNIB with the promise of converting conference attendees into clients. I guess it’s a case of your competition throwing mud at you…

Bitcoin, Swiftcoin and many more are forms of electronic currency… some of then are backed by governments while others are not.

Ive done my due dilligence, im comfortable with these guys and I just put $1000 in, fingers crossed.

Nope, sorry.

I got my bitcoins back out, but there interface is just awful.

Does anyone know of another place i can forex with bitcoins?

Hi gregscript
i have been with First National Innovation Brokers for almost a year,but since i started i have all positive things that happend.I will always GOOD JOB!!!

it sounds great, I don´t have a FOREX account with this brokers, but I use the swiftcoin encrypted e-mail… It works very well.

Thank you for your recommendation, I have already opened an account at FNIB for the time and all works fine

Thank you!

I Like this company for one reason, a very important reason… They protect our data.

Very trustworthy broker with excellent trading conditions. For my trading I prefer scalping. I trade in now with First National Innovation Brokers already for 6 months. For this time there was not any problems with executions, requotes are kept to minimum. I didn’t meet more convenient method of withdrawal and deposit. Lot of payment methods is doubtless advantage of this broker. I think overall it’s quite honest and reliable broker.