New Forex Trader With Amazing Idea

Hi all. Let me first tell you a little about myself. My name is Jason. Im 24 from the UK. Have been playing around with forex for about 6 years. I own my own businesses which is my main thing, but I am a computer programmer and web coder. For the past 6 years I have just been messing around with forex and looking at what other people are doing. And have seen the major flaws in all the systems I have seen people trading. Now being a computer programmer i started looking at making my own indicators. And lets just say I put my trading system into action at the beginning of the month and so far made £20,000 profit. Now I know it is early days as it’s only 2 weeks in but just wondering who would be interested in me making this automated and seeing how other people get on with it? Obviously it will be a select few. I will add more details when I have a little bit more time. Just wanted to get an idea if anyone would be interested or if I was just wasting my time.
Thank you for reading.
Jason

Current Profit £23671.3
Profit Today £403.23

hi, Jason:
I am definitely interested. waiting for more details, please. Is it an EA or anything? how can I get it? THX

Have you tried back testing your system? Can you post some more details on the system, and some sample trades?

Of course I’d be up to give it a try if it’s legit.

Very curious what type of indicators you have created to make such returns! I am not a programmer but I am apt with computers and I am a rules based trader for over 2 years now with my own system… I have tried tons of different indicators but currently I dropped them all and I only trade price action…

I’m ok thanks.

My profit today: £90000000000000.99

all the indicators do is tell me to buy or sell, i have automated my trading system into an indicator so it does all the hard work for me. this system is along the lines of price action, it has many pieces to it that i have seen along the years and have just tried to remove all the doubtful ideas and minimize the chance of loss.

unable to back test the system due to it using multiple currency price quotes from different time periods. so i am having to forward test it straight away, it is not currently an EA, i am coding that atm. It is currently just an indicator that tells me whether to buy or sell.

hi, Jason, keep us posted! Also would it be possible that you post this indicator? THX.

Send over the details and I’ll help you test.

give me some of that money bro and I’ll tell everyone how cool this sht is…omfreaking imma be rich :53::53::53::53:

Please send more info by PM
Do you think it will work on all trading platforms ?

Hey if you want pay me $3,000/Month and I’ll tell whom ever you want all about the sunshine and fart over the rainbow way up high, that we all heard of once in a lullaby.

Also I love how all the people <100 posts are so easily taken.

Hi again. I am currently trying to automate the trading. I will post some pics of how it is coming along.
I do have to say this system is not a get rich quick system, but provides a steady profit.
The lot size and profit targets are all calculated based on your account balance.

a quick look at what the indicator looks like, i will explain more soon

I don’t see anyone who has been “taken”, just looking for more info.

P.S. For me personally, I am interested because I have a large sum of money coming my way and need to invest it. I can’t get into too much detail, but I’m in the process of helping a the wife of a disposed Nigerian leader retrieve a large amount of gold bullion.

Hi Jason,

Always nice to hear from someone in the UK and yes, I agree with you that there are many flaws in the system. Don’t know what, if anything, can be done to fix them. Always open to suggestions.

Sharron

Hi Jason

UK here too, your trading system sounds really exciting, would love to offer my services if your still looking for help on testing etc.
Hope to hear from you soon

Martin

Don’t get taken in newbies, threads like this should be removed immediately.

EA please?..

This actually made me laugh out loud!