2-year backtest EURUSD, 300 pips/month

Trading Target first month accomplished. (206/-80)
We still do have one week left.

First +200 pips (20%)

Performance autotrading strategy clearly underestimated:

A little present of 125 pips :wink: Over weekend trade = +40 euro.

[ul]
[li]Start 500 euro. (see 500 to million euro trading thread)
[/li][li]
[/li][li]Lost by trading manually/ by hand: -300 euro. (start trading automated 200 euro)
[/li][li]
[/li][li]In only one month trading we made 290 euro’s out of 200 euro. (+45%) Normally trading +20% each month.
[/li][/ul]

Previous two weeks we did very good because of fall of GBPUSD. On the other side, a lot of zulutrade strategy’s went down. 4 EAs were trading out of 16.

Next week PipShip Trading Systems will be registrated as a company. Then soon we will start the investment business licence. (to start second company pipship ELITE, deposit of >10.000 dollar, accounts fully managed by our team) Deposits to pay for this licence have been requested.

Retrieved from our website:

‘’[I]Depending on the performance of our second robot the following months,
PipShip will be registrated as a company.

The Netherlands Chamber of Commerce ID (KvK): (will follow)[/I]’’

In only one month trading we made 290 euro’s out of 200 euro. (+45%) Normally trading +20% each month.

Today we close half the month of september with +18.6% profit. (Total profit of 26.5%)
For now the EA’s will wait till next trend zone. (maybe GBPUSD long next week?)
Then almost certainly we will accomplish the target of 30% profit by end of september.
Very curious the see the developments next three months. If we are able to make 200 pips every month. (200/-200 ratio) and of course if we are able to trade top10 zulu attracting a couple of million dollars.

Those are great numbers. But did you just start trading on August this year?

I’m trading for seven years now.
The strategy I previously designed has been improved and backtests are calculated for each EA and currensy. Now were are able to do a lot of trades.

The market always changes a bit and robots and EA’s need to be updated sometimes.
Instead of making a new strategy each time, a total of 20 EA’s has been made.
Were performing with 16 EA’s trading. 4 of them can be used as a substitude for weak performing EA’s.
At the end of the year (july 2015) backtests will be caculated for each EA and currensy. (20) Then again the best performing 16 will be added august 2015 to perform live.

Today I do have an appointment with a new audit consultant. We will discuss how to set up this business the next year and how to become the best signal provider and managed account service (large clients).

Today we are trading at 341 pips. (34,1%) Hopefully we are able to obtain the 400 pips level end of the month. Then we made 40% in just 1,5 month. Next months I think the live deposit of the strategy will increase to about 2 million again.

The 4 strategies with lowest avg pips number/trade have been turned off to increase the avg pips/trade number towards 8 again. (6 at the moment)

PipShip Programmer.

Previous strategies haven’t been used to trade the deposit of intern clients.
The strategy underneath is first strategy to also trade deposits of intern clients (start 1st of june 2015).
Backtests (for all 14 strategies used) will be available 1st of april 2015.
Zulutrade is initially used to set up a third party trade record.

https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/264581

performance first half of week 12 2015 (incl fed)

overnight some nice profits :slight_smile:

What I dont understand is; If you have such a great system/robot that is making you tons of money, why would you advertise it here?

If I had the same system and making millions of dollars, I would not share it with another soul(call me greedy). But the reality is if everyone traded the same way which of us would make money and which of us lose money?

I’m sorry but your thread just looks like another ad to sell useless robot.

ciao

Of course we are able to use this robot only for ourselves but we think ‘trying to set up this concept as a huge firm’ is a much bigger challenge than only trading our robot with a couple of thousand euro’s waiting to become big after about five to six years.

and…

When I’m starting 300 euro I need 6 years to become a miljonair.
When I’m starting trading others money I need 4 years to become a miljonair.
When I’m starting 300 euro, trading for other people and using 50% of the income I’m making in robot, I need 2 years to become a multi miljonair.*

*Not doing this alone, whole team working like hell for years now and needs to be compensated (investors now paying the bills and salary), it’s a business funded by invertors who want to earn money on investments made.

[B]Then by making money (for example by using zulu) were are able to pay for expensive trading licences.

Third parties:

We are then able to collaborate with banks, big players. (we are already discussing how to set up new services using this robot with banks, money manager firms. Also robots will be developed trading gas & oil, DAX & S&P500, gold & silver. (3 more robots)

By ourselves:

Then we are able to set up diversified portfolio’s for clients. > 100.000 euro
Clients of < 100.000 euro will be ‘portfolio-ed’ by third party we are cooperating with.[/B]

• by the way… in couple of months… you are right, no advertising needed anymore… reviews will be written by other parties.
    just wait a few months till big players will step in, you will see…
    then it’s also more safe to join as a retail trader

Backtests till now (450/-600 ratio is needed to gain 15% each month, original risk 6%)

Individual trades (till now) in zip file:

backtesten.zip (732 KB)

So I have taken a quick look at your 300+ post thread and am trying to understand, but not quite there just yet. I see that you have recently edited a number of the posts including post #1.

I have a question based on part of your post #1

This seems to mean that if I deposit $50,000 with you, then you will take $10,000 of that money to use for expenses of the new company, such as electricity, salaries, rent etc., is that a correct understanding?

One more question. This thread goes back several years and mentions zulutrade, but the only pipships I see on zulutrade is pipships02 with only 14 weeks of data.

Naturally this last 14 weeks of data that is posted publicly looks quite impressive, but what about the previous few years, is there another account name for that data?

No, deposits need to be traded diversified. (is this the right term in english?? i don’t know)
Normally trading firms do invest a percentage in real estate property, national market shares, international market shares, upcoming market shares, forex etc etc.

We are only trading forex, therefore when having a portfolio of 10.000 euro we advice to distribute a max percentage of 20% towards us trading forex. (2000 euro’s)
Rest of money, try to find other ways to invest…

In future we will also trade: gas & oil (10% for example), gold & silver (another 15%), cfd’s like dax and S&P500, nasdaq (another 15%), and forex (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, another 20%)

Then portfolio is carefully managed 60% by our trading firm. 20% maybe gambling by yourself and 20% in real estate property (other firm)

expenses following year will be about 50-100k, depending the licences we need, lawyer costs to set up contracts, notary office etc etc

First we had some blow ups (I had to learn how to develop a pro robot in about 8 years)
Then first success 2013. (high of 2.2 million euro’s invested)

PipShip1 : track record can be found at Newz & Backtests | PipShip

I had to finish university…

Then one year building even better robot:

PipShip2: track record can be found at
https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/264581

LOL, you need 300 Euros to become millionaire in 6 years?
Really? you spent all this time and money, yet you can’t come up with 3000 eouro’s of your own to become a millionaire in 7 months or 6000 eouro’s to become a millionaire in 3 months?
LOLOLOL

Dude, this is just same message as the post 2 pages before.

‘‘Of course we are able to use this robot only for ourselves but we think ‘trying to set up this concept as a huge firm’ is a much bigger challenge than only trading our robot with a couple of thousand euro’s waiting to become big after about five to six years.’’

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Im not trading to earn just 1 million. I need more. (It’s a company)

I will put it this way: 1st of june 2015: start E 500.000,00 euro’s of big player.
(I will paste the exact bank statements here, without the personal details of this client of course)

300 euro 15% each month:

1st year: 1.15^12 x 300 = 1600 euro’s
2nd year: 1.15^12 x 1600 = 8600 euro’s
3rd year: 1.15^12 x 8600 = 46.000 euro’s
4th year: 1.15^12 x 46.000 = 250.000 euro’s
5th year: 1.15^12 x 250000 = 1.300.000 euro’s

I do expect hitting the -20% stop each two years. So I need about 6 years to earn 1 million out of 300 euro’s.

See individual trades 2013,2014,2015 at Newz & Backtests | PipShip

PLUS:

-I do have much more expenses today than just 300 euro’s.
-I need a bit more than just 1 million euro’s (investor, employees, myself, fund manager, contracts etc)
-In the world I’m working 1 million euro’s is just a joke.

[B]You are claiming the following…
use 7000 euro’s then become millionaire in about three months.

7000 x 1.15^3 = 10.6000 =/= 1.000.000 euro’s
3000 x 1.15^7 = 8.000 =/= 1.000.000 euro’s[/B]

then still I need five years…

… and I think it’s much more fun to trade millions…

Oke…

the following is very important. Next week we will also visit a potential new partner: tradzster.nl

To trade at the platform clients need to have an account of > E 5000,00,
Also SP’s need to have an account of E 5000,00 following the exact same signals.
We were already trading E 5000,00. To join the platform of this potential partner we ‘‘need’’ to trade E 5000,00 ourselves :slight_smile:
I will post the exact trading statements as soon as possible.