Cowabunga system MT4 indicator

Hi AD19FX,

I don’t think there will be EA specially for news because no one can predicate the future and volatility of the news impacts.

rgds

This indicator looks good.
Thank you

Thank for good system trade

Thanks for sharing

The indicator looks weird when I try to use it. I uploaded a picture here:
https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/4350820/usdjpy-h4-hf-markets-ltd

Any idea what I am doing wrong? Thankfull for advice!

Best regards

Hi I just installed everything, however I downloaded the new cowabunga ea the colours used for the averages are different to the one used on the blog and the guides that i can find. And also the arrows are sometimes blue pointing down but then go up. Can someone show me where to look as I’ve read a lot of the blog but can’t seem to learn the new one properly. If someone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. Thanks

hi

i downloaded files, but cant move it from navigator panel to the chart… does anyone faced with that problem?

What’s the best time frame for this indicator?

You need to read the main cowabunga tread. This system used H4 for trend direction and M15 for the entry points.

Is this only good for a single currency pair ? If so which one? or is this good for all?

Thanks

Do you ever read what is in the blog ?

Sometimes, an EA is working for some currency pairs not all of them. because each currency have different with other.

Any updates on this system? Is it still working? Anyone using live?

Hi I am using a macbook to trad. How can i add the cowabunga.ex4 and cowabunga.mq4. Tried to paste but it wont.

Is this system still working? It would be a record if it did…at least in the Automated community online crowd

I do not think it could work for more than a few years

The v2 looks good if combined with pull in bar strategy for entry and using S&R for exit with multiple contracts scaling.

Anyone knows if this tool does “repainting” like most other mt4 indicators? i.e giving false signals which appears and disappears?

Hi Pipalot,
I’m new to BabyPips and I got confused with so many posts regarding the Cowabunga Indicator and the various updates. Can you please, share the most updated (at today Sept 13, 2016) Cowabunga Indicator? And if I need other specific indicators to put in place with it (i.e MACD, RSI etc.) can you share those too?
The one I got (Cowabunga- any pair v2) does not raise any alerts and either send emails when the signal is captured. By the way the sending email is tested and working.
Thanks a lot in advance for all the work you did on this indicator.
ps) question: when you add the indicator to the chart, do you chose any specific timeframe in order to make it working?

Hi there,
me and newbie too and am interested in this Cowa system.
Reading thru this 64 pages of thread noticed that the system link given was years back .
Not sure about it after so many years. Is it still working or functioning as good as it is ? Is there a latest version someone can shares with us the newbie here?

Shall be much obliged to receive the latest version and the method on how to incorporate it into our MT4.

Cheers.

How do I use this indicator to generate buy and sell signals?
Also I want to backtest this indicator.

Cowabunga System Daily Update: Thursday, 09/15/2016

I think this is proof that it still is working and alive.