Anti - sweat system

First of all I really don’t know what to call this system ( ended up anti sweat system) but I’m going to share my results here, with real live account not play money, im planning to open another account for this system soon so that i can easily monitor the progress, starting Monday I will post the result for the 3 months or so and then i will post the system with complete instructions, by the way this system works like a charm in demo and gained nearly 10 times the original capital within a short period of time I mean less than 3 months, but my goal is to only triple my account in 3 months( oh dear!!) remember that its a bit risky trading forex so this might end: up blowing my live account… Hoping not lol! Anyhow will see you Monday.:):):slight_smile: pls try not to be negative in my thread lol.

Why did you stop updating your other system threads?

That thread doesn’t need to update constantly, that system works like a charm and consistently making money for me and hope other people too:7: all they need to do is follow the instruction and they won’t regret it! I’ve open this new thread hoping to inspired some of newbie traders and perhaps maybe the old timer aswell…lol, anyway my new anti-sweat system is hybrid version of toby’s 600 seconds breakout strategy a bit aggressive, combine of long and short term approach, not to worry about long term I close all remaining trades at the end of the week, the good thing about this ANTI-SWEAT SYSTEM is more actions, more profitable ( hopefully) and not worried about which direction the market is heading, the risk/ reward of the long term approach is about 1:2 up to 1:3 while the short term approach is 2:1 ratio but last only a short period of time and also profitable aswell, you see a lot of people constantly looking for holy grail system,the truth about that is the holy grail is you! you need to exercise patient and dedication and more important your money management, anyway I will post all the signals here and update the results.

Well, uh, okay, what is the system? Did I miss it? If so, please direct me to the info.
Thanks and good luck!

Ok here my signals for this week enjoy!! Week start 23rd of Sept.

AUDJPY ( target 250 pips)
BuyStop @ 94.04 TP 96.54 SL 93.04
SellStop @ 92.54 TP 90.04 SL 93.54

AUSUSD ( target 200 pips)
BuyStop @ 0.9459 TP 0.9659 SL 0.9359
SellStop @ 0.9329. TP 0.9129 SL 0.9429

CADJPY ( 220 pips)
BuyStop @ 96.94 TP 99.14 SL 95.94
SellStop @ 95.74 TP 93.54 SL 96.74

CHFJPY (250 pips)
BuyStop @ 109.75 TP 112.25 SL 108.75
SellStop @ 108.45 TP 105.95 SL 109.45

EURAUD (250 pips)
BuyStop @ 1.4474 TP 1.4724 SL 1.4374
SellStop @ 1.4312 TP 1.4112 SL 1.4412

EURJPY (200 pips)
BuyStop @ 135.08 TP 137.08 SL 134.08
SellStop @ 133.58 TP 131.58 SL 134.58

EURUSD ( 200 pips)
BuyStop @ 1.3583 TP 1.3783 SL 1.3483
SellStop @ 1.3563 TP 1.3263 SL 1.3463

GBPUSD (220 pips)
BuyStop @ 1.6065 TP 1.6285 SL 1.5965
SellStop @ 1.5945 TP 1.5725 SL 1.6045

GBPAUD (300 pips)
BuyStop @ 1.7120 TP 1.7420 SL1.7020
SellStop @ 1.6940 TP 1.6640 SL 1.740

GBPCHF (200 pips)
BuyStop @ 1.4641 TP 1.4841 SL 1.4541
SellStop @ 1.4491 TP 1.4291 SL 1.4591

GBPJPY (250 pips)
BuyStop @ 1.5994 TP 1.6244 SL 1.5894
SellStop @ 1.5794 TP 1.5544 SL 1.5894

NZDUSD (200 pips)
BuyStop @ 0.8444 TP 0.8644 SL 0.8344
SellStop @ 0.8284 TP 0.8084 SL 0.8384

USDCAD (220 pips)
BuyStop @ 1.0369 TP 1.0569 SL1.0269
SellStop @ 1.0239 TP 1.0019 SL 1.0339

USDCHF (210 pips)
BuyStop @ 0.9162 TP 0.9372 SL 0.9062
SellStop @ 0. 9042 TP 0.8832 SL 0.9142

USDJPY (200 pips)
BuyStop @ 99.96 TP 101.96 SL 98.96
SellStop @ 98.66 TP 96.66 SL 99.66

Pls use from 10-20% max of your capital, good luck to all of us!

How does this system work? I follow your 600 second method at the moment.

What happened to your ferrari ea?

I have only been on your 600 second system 3 weeks now wit good results, a couple losses and some winners.

Hey icequebe, this is basically a high breed of 600 seconds breakout system, more interesting and not using any indicator at all it’s kind of straddle strategy, so no matter where the market goes we’re going to ride the trend once the price breaks out! It’s so simple but effective! If one order triggers you need to cancel the other order as soon as possible. And what we need to do is wait till Friday evening before the market closes and closes all trades, but at the same time we need to monitor all open positions, for example if eurusd is up for 100 pips you need to adjust your stop loss to at least BE or 50 pips, really depends on the market condition, anyway 600 seconds is a more conservative approach than this one, but still an excellent strategy! Regarding my ferrari ea sorry I’ve decided not to share with the public I’m keeping it to myself. Hope you understand!

I guess we’ll have to figure this out as results come in! So far, I have no idea what this actually is.
Icequebe, what’s your most exciting system right now?

@ Toby, I do enjoy the 600 second system, although the reason I ask about this system is because although with the 600 second method you do not get to trade everyday though. But then again if there is no trade today there are few other currencies too and tomorrow is another day also.
I would like to see how this system works, I understand about the ferrari, not a problem, very muc understandable

@Moneyferret, at this moment I am using Toby’s 600 second break out system, proving to be quite useful, but then as I said above you can not trade this one everyday and if not able to then I go donw to the 4 hr time frame and I use a basic break out method with each opening of a candle so to speak.
How about yourself?

Also, I am in South Africa, and we have a public holiday here tomorrow (24/09/2013) and was wondering how does this affect the market or even this system, I doubt it will affect it much though but still

Toby

I been trying the signals you gave here and am running through them to see how you place these trades?
Do you still use daily charts or 4hr or which ones?
From what I ca gather you are basically putting a 30 + pip space from your last high and low of a candle ? Is this correct? On this system do you still wait for IB to form or do you just place these orders after every close or start of a candle?
Say for instance one of these pending orders gets hit do you let it run until it hits TP or if it does not reach the TP after Friday do you close the trade anyway even if its a negative

ChfJpy sell order triggered, pls cancel the buystop pending order now.
GbpChf buy order filled cancel pending sells top order now

The distance between buystop and sell stop order is calculated based on daily average range, no you don’t need to wait for inside bar and no indicator needed here, this called straddle strategy once the order triggered bisically you going along with the trend, yeah you need to let it run until hit the take profit or until Friday all orders must close either your in negative with that trade, one thing you need to remember to cancel the opposite pending order once the other one is filled and vice versa, once your possitive 100 pips move your stop loss to BE or 50 pips away from your original stop loss., I will update here often not to worry!

Toby thanks for sharing. Im very much interestd to learn. Kindly please post your chart for this pair on your entry. Thanks again!

Toby

How do you work out the daily average if I may ask?
And also sorry for all the questions though but you use this system on all currencies? So basically I dont have to limit this to all the majors only?
How long have you been a trader and how well are you doing with all these methods we know about?

And another question, do you change your pending orders every day if they were not triggered?
IE today, like not all the orders would of triggered do you then move the pending orders or leave them on the previous places?

Hey ice I trade particularity the 15 pairs listed above + up to twenty, anyway I’m the same as you “a learner”,been trading forex 8 years now but I’ve still a lot to learn, you only cancel the pending order once the other side has been filled! At the moment pls cancel the following: ChfJpy buystop, gbpchf sellstop, Eurjpy buystop,euraud buystop, gbpusd sellstop, usdjpy buystop, those pairs are in play now at the moment, also once the pair possitive of 100 pips or more move your stoploss to BE or at least 50 pips away from the original stoploss, so that way we can minimise out risk and hoping to gain more pips at the end of the week once we close all open trades.

hi, toby123, I am a forex newbie, very interested in this system. Can you please post the full instructions for this ‘anti-sweat system’ as well? THX.

Icequebe,
I use Tradestation and so a lot of what is talked about here is greek to me. But I am thinking that I can approximate almost anything on TS. Perhaps on the 600 thread you could help me understand it if I lay out my questions. How well does it work on the 4 hour time frames?

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42548-tobys-600-seconds-breakout-system-ratio-1-2-a.html

Try this link, this is the original thread for Toby’s 600 second method…

I am on that thread too, I normally post along side with Jp2013 our trades we take and targets profits etc…
Come over there and read through what Toby says, alot of it is self explanatory but if you need to ask something let us know.

I like that system as you do not spend alot of time staring at charts. I have only recently started on it so still seeing how it works for me.

Toby
Thanks for the info it really helps alot. Do you run any TS at all on any of your methods to get some profits just incase it turns around on you?

With this new system of yours whats the r:r here and how long have you been going with it?
You on demo account or live trading?