The forex HOLY GRAIL

C’mon guys, clearly the original poster of this thread is just trolling.

As we all know “there’s one born every minute”. Never ending.

Well, I’m not saying yea or nea but I’ve been through 5 pages and have not seen anything on how to use the system. More details soon? Well I hope one day I will open up an alert of a new message in this thread that shows how the system works. That’s all I’m saying!

Don’t hope too much - he just might be trolling…

The holy grail is finding what you’re looking for in forex. You may be looking for a simple, complex or combination of the two approach to trading.
You could give someone a very elementary system and they may discard it because it’s too simple or too easy to be the holy grail. So, it becomes a matter of one’s taste rather than the holy grail one proclaims to seek.

Good collection

So after months of this thread starting everyone still await to hear how this magical works, yet nothing here…

Seems like some of the other threads I have seen on here, magical systems yet the thread starter always seem to have been away with business, family problems, etc etc,

If anyone is after the holy grail let me tell you what it is, it is what you make it, I have said it on here before, the way you trade might be the holy grail to trading, but it wont be the next persons, each to his own.
Once you start working on a strategy that works for you well then you have your holy grail, but the next person wont be as successful as you.

Everyone needs to put in the work and find out for themselves what the best way to go about trading is, until then, you wont be a success

Good luck to you then you sure will need it…

That’s 10 mins of my life i’ll never see again.
Please delete this post, it’s distracting people from real progress

that’s my actual system, 4th iteration
yea… but it does work, and it gives about 3 “good” and 1 “bad” signal in an hour on the 5 minute charts (which is great)

but its a ***** to interpret properly and probably impossible to automate without a phd in computer science

on that image : price just crossed a pivot point, now it will slowly trend up, there is also a up spike coming up in the next few bars

also its a good time to sell (or at least was 1 bar ago) and a good time to buy(while hedging those delicious down sharps that will keep happening) into that up trend in about 2 bars

also the ask/bid line is conveniently on the current resistance level

all that from the mass of squiggles on the image (i didn’t even have to look at my mt5)

holy grail only exist for the mad, technical analysis is an art, your either picaso or the guy who drew on the bathroom stalls wall…

Pipstocazz o Sugastocazz?

How do I get in on this?

It doesn’t exist. The OP stayed here for a few weeks, hasn’t been seen since. Either it was just a joke or I guess he blew his account.

In the time-honoured tradition of trading forums, almost everything with an express or implicit earnings-claim in the title-line must lead, eventually, inevitably, inexorably, to a blown account.

Each time I hear or read about the “Holy Grail” for Forex my head hurts. There is no such thing as a Holy Grail in trading or at least it won’t work for everyone. Each one of us has to make his/her individual “Holy Grail” which fits our strategy and approach but have in mind that it requires a lot of hard work.

hi there

I have tried my best to download this holy grail system but never get any luck…may you please provide the appropriate site to download it. thank you in advance

Hi do you still have tour system i want to try it

they say he became millionaire…

Explain entry and exit conditions and settings please!

Come on guys! I don’t really think that is there a system to be 100% profitable, is not about the system as much is about the brokers. I am using an EA (payed for it) and i can say it is all about the brokers, there are good day and bad days, brokers that offer good opportunities and brokers that “playing” with your account, but i’m doing pretty decent, ended last year with a 30k profit, so Holly Grail with 100% profitability naaaa!