The Z Pattern

Trading in the Fx Market (Foreign exchange) and actually making real money consistently and reaching financial freedom is a dream for many. But despite many efforts it’s an unrealized dream for most traders and many struggle to go BE (BreakEven).

Many aspiring newcomers join the Financial markets in seek of their fortunes, but come to realize the harsh reality. That there are billions of money traded but they are not getting their share of profits. In fact they lose money and get traumatised by a series of hit and miss trades that run their accounts into complete ruins.

Here at Z Pattern Trading we aim to tackle both newcomer’s struggles in the FX Market and traders that already faced the difficulties of trading. With the revolutionary Z Pattern we approach the market in a completely new way. Which has never been seen before!

Here we believe that making profits and reaching your financial goals is not a myth anymore. It is actually right at your finger tips. Trading with the Z Pattern will provide you with astonishing results. All what you, as a trader have to do is to trade the pattern over and over again and build your account up with explosive profits, time after time.

What is the Z Pattern?

The Z Pattern is a never seen before and newly discovered fractal pattern on the line chart.

Price moves in fractals, and like many fractal patterns the Z pattern is one of it’s own kind. This pattern benefits from strong momentums. It relies on the very move that created it in order to reverse the move.That is why it’s traded as a reversal pattern and pinpoints the exact ‘momentum reversal’ of price.

In a fast paced market trade execution is key and triggering a trade from the right level gives traders the ultimate advantage. It lies in the nature of the pattern, that creates exceptional opportunities for traders to jump on a trade just before price is going to make an explosive move. And that is what we need to make money. The right combination of trade execution + explosive price movement.

You don’t need to be a trading veteran to take advantage of the Z Pattern. In order to make money you need to familiarise yourself with the pattern and be able to identify it. Here are examples of how the pattern works magic on the charts:

In this example prices were dropping rapidly. But the Z Pattern pinpointed an explosive momentum reversal.

Price on the charts was in a strong and steady Trend. While markets were giving price a short breather an excellent Z Pattern emerged to put traders in line with the main Trend.

Below Traders can find various links to Articles that revolve around the Z Pattern Trading Strategy.

[B]Z Pattern Guide[/B]

[B]Z Pattern Intro[/B]

What drives the markets? How can traders make money from it? Find out here.

[B]What is the Z Pattern?[/B]

A Full insight into the Z Pattern and it’s ability to pinpoint explosive momentums.

[B]How to Identify Z Patterns[/B]

The best way to familiarise yourself with the Pattern. Basic structure analysis with comprehensive Examples.

[B]How to Trade Z Patterns[/B]

From setting Entries to Stop Loss and Take Profit. You’ll find the Full Guide here.

[B]Z Pattern Types[/B]

All three types are outlined here. Plus, a very easy technique on how to spot Z Patterns on the fly.

[B]What Invalidates a Setup?[/B]

Knowing when not to trade is important. You’ll find a Quick Guide here.

[B]Z Pattern Examples[/B]

Numerous intraday Z Pattern Setups accompanied by trade management commentaries.

[B]Quick Guide: Z Pattern Trading[/B]

A quick and comprehensive guide to trade with the Z Pattern.

[B]Z Pattern Trading Essentials[/B]

[B]When to Trade?[/B]

Different trading sessions bring different environments. This article explains how to navigate through the day.

[B]What Timeframes to Trade?[/B]

Find out which timeframes produce high probability trades.

[B]Which Pairs to Trade?[/B]

Currency pairs,Metals…etc. There is no limit to this Pattern.

[B]What is the Policy on News?[/B]

Learn the most dreaded and unpredictable news announcements in which You do not want to get caught up in.

[B]How much to risk?[/B]

Without correct risk management no strategy will sustain the harsh market environments.

[B]Z Pattern Trading Psychology[/B]

[B]Big pip vs. Small pip[/B]

The biggest misconception between traders is that; in order to make money in forex one has to make big gains in terms of pips…

[B]Quick Guide: Backtesting Essentials[/B]

Backtesting is a process in which a trader assesses the performance of a trading strategy over historical data. However there is more to just punching a few numbers into a simulation program or blindly hovering over the charts. Following these essentials will make a tremendous difference in backtesting results.

[B]Mental Fatigue: 5 Symptoms & 5 Remedies[/B]

Traders should be able to identify Mental Fatigue every time trading gives them a blow. Moreover on how to handle them.

[B]Quick Guide: 3 Step Trade Management[/B]

Once a position is opened most traders deem it critical,but it really isn’t. Here are hypothetical ‘critical situations’ that you might find yourself in and on how to manage them.

[B]Feel free to delve into our other resourceful articles and tutorials at zfxtrading.com. Which will guide traders through the Z Pattern Learning process. It is pretty straightforward and simple to implement. We already had great success in this thread and posted and discussed Live Setups with astonishing results.[/B]

[B]Join us and many successful traders on Z Pattern Trading![/B]

Utilizing the ‘’ Equidistant Channel’’

Here is where you’ll find it,

Or go to insert—>Channel

Once selected pick the starting point (number 1) of what you believe could be a Z Pattern and drag to the outer edge (number 3)

Next step is to drag the other point of the channel to one of the remaining points.

That process is to verify the Z Pattern. Once it meets the criteria you’ll place your entries based on the rules named above.

Cheers

It’s been nearly half a year now. And the results were amazing. Check out Win Ratewith this system.

Making money in Forex is not a myth at all, it’s right at your finger tips.

I sincerely thank everyone for their engagement with this thread and wish everyone continued success!

Best

Kasravi

EUR/USD H4 25.SEPTEMBER.2013

That is the latest setup I played. The lines from top to bottom represent stop loss,entry and take profit.

Cheers

Clearly new concept to me. But I think this one is amazing. keep up your good work.

EUR/USD 3. SEPTEMBER.2013

In this setup price made a quick dip to hit TP and moved back up before continuing to move lower.
The “Z” pattern is a a reversal signal and is only useful on it’s own. Independent from main trend or other timeframes not to mention any indicators or tools that calculate price in the past… Essentially the pattern indicates a breather in the market or a loophole that allows us trade it.

Don’t hesitate to ask any question regarding the pattern.

Cheers

Nice trade mate.

[B]very interesting system, do you play it at another timeframe or pair … thanks for sharing[/B]

Hi bic rule,

I only play it on the H4 Eur/Usd.
It is on that pair and timeframe where “z” pattern has it’s best performance, given that one is following the rules I mentioned in the first few posts.

Cheers

[B]would you please put more examples on charts to be familiar with this great pattern and its variations[/B]

Of course, here is the latest setup.

and the relevant line chart

However I did not take it for 2 reasons:

1- risk to reward would be fairly low

2- as pointed out on the picture the low of the pattern was taken out already, which makes it invalid for me.

Regardless price pushed higher.

Cheers

Eur/Usd 4hr.

That was an easy play and easy to spot setup.
However if anyone feels they have difficulties identifying the pattern on the line chart then I suggest to outline the 3 common setups that I mentioned in the first few posts.Have them in front of you. Then go far back on your line charts and slide forward until you spot anything alike the
patterns that you have. Each time you spot one verify it drawing the lines. It becomes second nature quite quickly.

Cheers

Nzd/Jpy 4hr
3rd october 2013

A very high quality Z pattern on other pairs is rare to appear and quite difficult to spot. However occasionally I find such setups and trade them with the same rules.

Cheers

Interesting Kasravi.
I saw your name on the thread and I knew would be a good thing.
Thanks for sharing,

Hi Kazravi,

Another known name starting his own thread, I am going to be even more busy now.

Funny because I started thinking that there was something going on in charts that looked like a Z and I searched the internet to see if it existed but it didn’t seem to. My approach was a bit different and also it required one of the PA signals (PB, BUEB or BEEB) to happen but I will definitely study your method in more depth and hopefully participate in spotting them and sharing on your thread.

Just showing you what I did just for your information: (Feel free to let me know if you want me to remove it, I don’t want to put any confusion in your thread as it is still at its early stage)

PA setup Cheat Sheet.pdf (80 KB)

I wish you all the best for this thread and you can count on me to keep it lively !

Yves

You’re very welcome, I will post patterns as they come to make it more comprehensive.

Cheers

Hi Yves,

Yeah that Z Pattern has been always on the charts. I traded it for a long time and finally got around to explain it in a easy to understand manner.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers

Hi Kazravi,

First question. I have been trying to spot the Z Pattern. I managed to get the one on the 25 September. I then tried another one which I know didn’t work. (charts below)

How could we have told that it wouldn’t work ? Is it because there are 2 candles after the upmove whereas there is normally only one ?

Thanks very much,

Yves

Sorry, I will zoom in next time.