Free Forex Signal - All Pair, All Time Frame, Live From MT4

Hi All!

This is my first thread and yes, this my first contribution to BabyPips. I’m going to share the Forex Signal which could be usable for newbie trader or some old trader that hate to analyze the chart :18:

Me and my friend have created an EA to get the trade setup for Support & Resistance (SnR). From this EA, we filter the best setup (Open Price, Take Profit and Stop Loss) for us to enter the trade. We are not going to sell the EA but we’re going to share all the signal.

We have connected MT4 with the blog to transfer all the signal into the blog post. Every new signal setup found will be updated to the blog automatically (I mean, it’s LIVE). We are going to provide the signal 5 days a week since forex market only open 5 days per week. We have load the EA to all pair so it will find any setup on every pair and timeframe.

Link to the blog: [B]Forex Signal[/B]
Example of latest signal posted: [B][2013.10.03 11:07 GMT +3] Current Signal : Forex Signal[/B]

But, you have to study the chart a bit before enter a trade. This is because not all signal give us profit and always keep in mind that SnR method have losses. Thats why the signal that we provided using 3:1 ratio - 3 win and 1 loss.

Please use this free service and give us feedback to enhance this service. If this give you profit just left a comment here or there; Thanks is simply enough. If you found out there are some pair that didn’t give profit at all, just let me know I will take that pair out from the signal list.

Happy trading !

Hello~~~ Any feedback please?