The True Way To Beat Forex (Beating the banks)

To those of you who care, care about making serious profit. I have what you need to know, threw years of studying the markets. I’ve found the true way to beat the forex market and any other market if you will. I will be giving this little beauty away for free in pdf format for those of you who are interested. So, why am i giving this setup away and giving it away for free?

I have my reasons, but i’am tired of seeing the market makers and the brokers get over on customers so having enough of it, i decided put all my thoughts to paper and what i’ve found. I haven’t made pdf format yet, but i am willing to make a full pdf about the method in full detail showing how it works. I guarantee you that this is the real deal and NO ONE else but me has the gall to give out this information.

Can this setup make you rich, why certainly, if you have the stomach for big moves.

If you would kill to see me make a pdf then please let me know by im, as i’ve said before i’m not selling anything, for various reasons i’ve decided to make this setup of mine public.

I know this sounds like advertising but when you hear what i have to say and see what i have to show you, you will change your mind certainly about forex and about ANY other of the markets to date.
Traders helping traders is all i can say about it.

But what i’ve found and have been holding on to for reasons i will mention by pm is revolutionary to say the least and i’am willing to ‘give it out’ but only by quest. I would like to see this method grow beyond popular belief. I will be giving out links to othern traders from this forum so on and will compare them to my method just to show you that it works. Asfar as live trading goes, i haven’t traded live in years, infact i’d probably suck at it. But if you’re willing to listen i will be willing to show you how it works. I will be comparing my method with that of reputable members from these forums just so you know that i don’t know them and that this isn’t a scam.

To moderators i’m not selling anything i’m just sharing kept hidden information that is long over due. Like i said before, this setup is free and it comes at no cost with no strings attached. I don’t have a website and i’m not advertising anything. All i ask are two things, that you who learn from the setup give credit where credit is due and make sure that when you are successful that you mention where you got it.

Later and see you on the forums.

12 Likes

You could have begun to show the method in your first post. There is no need for IM if you are here to share with everyone.

You’re right.

Fair enough. To begin with, my method is based on four things. Volume, range and accumulation and distribution.

Accumulation, the market makers hide accumulation from the investing public but there is more than one way to spot it. If you spot accumulation then you know which way price is going to go. Volume ISN’T the only way to spot big moves, bars are also a way of spotting them.

The charts are manipulated, i’ll go into great detail about this in the pdf and further down the thread.

PS - Petefader, i’ve seen your youtube videos, very informative but to each his own. Nice work.

2 Likes

If you haven’t traded it live in years, how do you know your methods work in today’s environment? And Pete’s right, why do we have to PM you?

Correct, Volume alone is useless without the candle/bar information to go with it. I’ll be watching.

1 Like

For one i’ve been tracking it live for the past 4 years and also the pm’s are for requests in wanting me to share the method.

But going back to the method, it’s based on bars and hidden accumulation behind those bars, when i share with you this method, it will totally change the way you think about trading forex and any other market for that matter. It will change your view so much that the market makers will have to change the way they ‘do business’ in the financial markets to date.

Also, this will sound mythical but what if i told you that this method, this ‘setup’ has a 105% success rate and is the ‘real way’ of trading? Well, it is. It’s not rocket science and can be immatated anytime, anyplace to steal profits fom the market makers. You have to give me afew days to compile a pdf for it, but in the mean time i’d love to discuss it.

I only ask two things,

that i get full credit for the method which i’ve created and that you share this with as many people as possible to make a massive and rapid spread of change using the method.

4 Likes

near to me i think first of all we should get knowledge about forex afterthat
so if you want to earn good income from from forex get experienced in it

All i have to say about the investing public is this. I’m shocked that noone has revealed this type of trading, the true way of trading. It’s been about long over due. This way of trading is to me the only true way to trade with the banks and the market makers. About the success rate, it has 105%, i’m not kidding about this. Once you ‘see it’ in action then you’ll know that it is the real deal. It’s based on two different criterias.

Scalping and moment movement trading.

You can pick which ever one best suits your needs, but overall in the end they both lead to one inevitable occurance.
The market makers will be caught with their pants down and you can and will capitalize on this once you know the method in it’s entirety.

Sounds similar to Petefader’s thread…let’s see where is the difference…for the moment you got my attention…curious about your pdf…

You see, i don’t know where to start.

Ask me anything to get the ball rolling. I want this thread to grow and want active participation. I’m will to answer any question to the best of my ability if you let me. I’m not all too experienced with the typical trading lingos because i don’t look at the market in the ways that your casual investor does. I look ‘behind the charts’, but when i reveal to you what i have to say you will look at the market in a totally different way than you’ve never expected before. I still can’t see how or why people still lose money in the markets when it’s so simple on how to make ‘consist profits’. Market makers are nothing more than price vendors, when you buy they have to sell or there can be no deal. Once the deal is made the market maker immediately goes into accumulation then the markup phase then into the distribution phase and then back into the finishing phases of repeating the last three. Once again, i still can’t see how 98% of traders are still so fooled by the market makers, it’s so easy to trade and make consist profits that it’s not even funny.

I will also be posting charts giving example on 1 minute, 15 minute and 30 minute charts as i go into detail.

Simply ask and you shall recieve.

Also, about the pdf.

I will be making one shortly, give it about a month or so. But it is in the making.

Ask away, i have nothing to hide.

Give some explanation about your system with chart. so that we can get some concept about your way or system. Thnx

In order to explain with charts first i have to lay down the principals of that setup first, but be forewarned this is not a system. It’s simply a setup into how the markets really work. If it reveals the real way of trading then it’s not a system, it’s a setup. But, okay. Here goes.

First you need to get used to using pivot points and dividing lines, why?

Because the market makers scalp the markets and they do this in sessions. You will also be track market maker activity threw using their very own analysts against them. Wallstreet spends millions of dollars selling trading information to the investing public in order to get them to trade in a certain way. Why do they do this?

It’s simple.

They want you to sell and buy at certain levels in order further accumulation and to forward the markup phase. These two things are critical if they are going to make profit. The market maker is ALWAYS making a market. It means that he is always moving the price, nomatter how small the move, nomatter how big. The market maker is always making a price, it’s his job.

I’ll post charts with example but these aren’t going to be enough, not until i fully get the pdf up and running.

With this method you will be scalping accumulation, that’s right.

For the very first time you will be learning how to find and scalp accumulation and use the market maker’s own tactics against him. Like i said it goes alot deeper than looking at simple charts. There’s a facade of hidden prices going on behind the charts, if that makes sense.

You have to change your mind set about the market and see behind the charts and realise that the market makers are salesman selling prices to the investing public nothing more.

I’ll be put charts up shortly.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/2o3dh.png

If anyone can find a decent image host that allows hotlinking and if i can squeeze this large image on to these forums then please let me know.

here’s an example.

It is important that you track the market starting on monday and into friday, why? Because you will be tracking the market maker’s activity and you don’t want to miss a second of it. Dividing lines are important because you will be seperating different sessions of trading from another. The market maker has an edge over the investing public, he uses news releases to do this. The release act as a primer for his current position, as you can see he is using the NFP report to hide his markup. Why would he want to hide his markup from the investing public?

Reverse range.

If the market maker is caught long and the rest of the invesrting public is short 90% of the time the market maker will lose money. If the public is short and he is long during the markup phase he loses money. So, what better way to advertise an up move than to have news analysts tell the investing public that price is going up to further the buying pressure.

In example two, the market maker is accumulating again this time into what i call “distribution faking”. This is where the market maker uses the current buying pressure to advertise for a slight up move then uses it to draw in sellling. This is vital, because the market maker is using the selling pressure to advertise more selling to attract sellers so he can drive the price slightly lower into another accumulation phase.

Remember, this one and very simple important little fact.

For Every Buyer There’s A Seller.

During the accumulation phase it’s the exact opposite.

The market maker will want you to be selling so that his buying accomadated into the up move following the accumulation phase. This is the basics of what i am talking about. And once you see the market threw the lens of " behind the scenes" trading then you will look at trading in a way tha you have never done before. From the perspective of the person taking the otherside of your trade.

I hope this gives a slight clear example as to how the market really works.

By all means, if you have questions ask, ask away.

PS- The example is only of the NFP report. It’s not the only way to trade the market with this method, i have tons more to share with you. Like i said, i’m amazed at how much deception the market makers have used against the investing public and have gotten away with. Once you start learning the examples, beating the markets is easy.

1 Like

hi, Von, first up thank you for your explanation. but I am still wondering how I should use what you said to actually place winning trades in the market? Care sharing that a little bit? THX

It comes at a cost.

You have to decide which time of day you feel most comfortable trading in.

If you choose the mark up phase then you only catch the meat of the moves and have to trade in the morning. If you trade the accumulation and distribution phases you can catch the market for aleast in over 150 trades if you’re prudent. You have to decide which is most comfortable to you. Are you a daytrader (markup phase) Or, are you a scalper - momentum trader (accumulation, distribution). Me personally i perfer to scalp the momentum. Because i see it as an opportunity to catch the market maker atleast 98% of the time during the accumulation phase.

What i’ve covered in the example is none other than the markup phase just to be clear.

You asked how to apply it.

Well, which one are you more interested in. Momentum trading (scalping), or daytrading?

I would be interested in both :wink:

Well,

for one you have to realise that there are hidden price all over the chart.

For example.

Selling could be going from 1.34(57) down to 1.34(10) but is really going up to 1.34(70). Once you see behind the charts you can see where price is going at all times. For every buyer there’s a seller. So since there is a buyer for a seller you must understand the mechanics of how price works behind the scenes. I’d have to upload more examples to show this. The explanation is complicated, but the method is really very simple.

For starters, the market maker accumulates right out of distribution in order to hide his intention from the investing public. You ever wonder why there are analyst and will why they are right 50% of the time? Because the analyst know where the price is going ahead of time. Yeah, i said it. That’s right, moves are planned in advanced. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Why do you think accumulation, markup and distribution always get fills and are always producing a liquid market? Because the market makers have moves planned in advanced.

Threw the use of accompliss’. What do i mean by an accompliss?

Someone has to take the other side of the market maker’s trades for him to make profit. And guess what, it ISN’T the investing public. Why do you think price moves are so consistant? Because they buy and sell amoung themselves.

That however is just the basis of what i cover. I need alittle time getting the pdf together, but be patient it’s coming.

Now, on to your post. Due to people’s daily shedules it’s not possible for everyone to do both, but for the sake of argument. Where would you like to begin?

You’d be amazed at how many people listen to analysts trying to make profit. Wallstreet uses analysts because they know that the investing public will listen to them. And as long as the investing public remains bait for market makers by foolishly buying into their systems and ideas the market makers will always make profits consistantly and will remain happy.

Going back to the topic, the accumulation, markup and distribution phase happens atleast twice a week. It does this because the market makers are short term traders and are grinding out small profits consistantly during the accumulation phase.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/xz1ay.jpg

Between friday and monday the market makers will be distributing. They do this on a schedule, usually after thursday going into friday they will distribute the market unless there’s a news report being released. Monday threw wesnesday is when they will be accumulating the markets.