The True Way To Beat Forex (Beating the banks)

hey thanks will like to get the method please
thanks
sunday

well, von has gone, i’m not sure i am any wiser reading what started out quite an interesting thread. I’m guessing von made his millions and is sailing his yacht with no internet. I am still searching and i still believe there is a simple answer. maybe we are all playing a game against a computer that is geared to let us win a little but lose more than we win, just like the fruit machines. keep up the good work everyone, working together is the answer.

Have u made pdf file yet?

Do you still have the PDF you spoke of please?

If you read all the messages you ll find out that there is no “pdf”…

hey Von
this is only confusing thread
you could send us a concise PDF instead lots of useless things here.
by the way can you show us a long term statement that can
prove your claim.
if you can prove yourself it worth but if you cant these are only words
not acts.
majid

This is confusing because Von was confused yet another one thinks he has cracked it then realizes he has’nt
So heres the big answer to the big question How Do You Beat The Banks? Answer: work out how to beat you. if you were the banker and wanted to steal the traders money, for example the chart is in a sideways range (draw a rectangle and put some candle’s in the first half) the candles then move to the bottom of the range it the moves up rapidly and pops out of the range (box) by about 5 pips. it waits there a while to draw traders in. you either A) now enter the buy trade. or wait but then the market retraces B)So you enter sell using the original pop out as your stop loss position and pops out the bottom traders now enter sell. So the banker has now got buy and sell traders sucked in. most of the buy tradrs have just been stopped out but then the market shoots back up past the original buy trade collecting the sell traders stops on the way. So the answer is don’t enter a trade less than a 12pip breakout and don’t put your stops where everyone else has. That’s just one example work out what you would do if you was the banker spend as much time as you have working out how to beat the banker

That ISNOT how you beat the market maker. It is impossible to judge & find out how & where the market maker moves by looking at & analyzing charts, or chart patterns. I gaurantee you, that NOONE made money off of the so called “setup” that you’ve displayed. It’s a loose form of price gambling & does NOTHING but get traders into trouble. It’s called straddling. Don’t believe me?

Then, here,

Here is a trader that uses ranges, which will EAT you up if you attempt, or even TRY to use to range (consolidation). You have to trade using micro wallstreet economics.

Back when i showed you ALL my system over a year & a half ago.

DIDN’T I TELL YOU THAT,
the market makers have a schedule? (DIDN’T I?)

DIDN’T i say that the markets would change because of the way i’ve exploited it, & because of what i’ve revealed here on this forum? Also, another thing. I’ve given a proven system, which i’ve update which DESTROYS ANY market maker influience & gives you an 88% edge inside of the market. Also, another thing. I’ve created another system right along with these that GUARANTEES that you will ALWAYS bet with the house nomatter what you do…

PS - i DON’T like haters, so. Here’s the deal. If you’ve anything negative to say in this thread, i will block you in my PM box. And i will ask MOD’s that you shouldnot be allowed to participate in this thread. O taught you all alot, & without not even a thank you, i got nothing but a bunch of negative feed back. And the really bad & funny part about the whole thing is,

the SYSTEM WORKED…How stupid, lazy & selfish can you get.
Like i said, haters are NOT allowed in this thread & serious traders are more than welcome.

Peace, &

regards…

1 Like

I don’t have to proof a thing to YOU, or anyone. After what i’ve shown you you’re still skeptical?! So be it, idiocy prevails again. And to those who leeched off of my system & used it to make money & have NOT given just credit where credit is due. I KNEW that you would do this. So, i gave you 15% of my method, jsut to test you to see what you’d do with it. And, you’ve failed miserably. Now, the market makers have changed the market (which i knew they would). Now, i’ve update the system in a 2 part setup to where it’s foolproof, even the most foolish of you could beat the marketplace & the market makers with it.

I am considering becoming very selifish & trading it for myself because of all of the shadiness, greed & dishonesty. But, something keeps telling me that i could benefit much more by sharing it with the masses. So, school’s in session. Let’s begin, shall we…

regards,

Von May…

2 Likes

I think i’ve mentioned something like this earlier on in the thread. Unless, you are blind, or need glasses. Or, perhaps totally overlooked what i was saying, here’ Check this one.

[B]
If it’s a weak down trend on low volume then you know that the move is fake and is a trap by the market maker because with all of his buying power he has to make the accumulation last for as long as he can until he can convince enough buyers to enter long for the markup phase. Meaning, that the move won’t last and is subject to a quick reversal.

You enter when there is a strong downtrend with weak volume into a strong down bar, as shown in the example of the chart, you enter long. You want to enter long at the end of the downbar on high volume. You exit after the up move has run out of steam, take your pic, you’ll know when because the move will stall for abit then momentum will start dying down.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

1 Like

Any genuine takers?

I mentioned Chris Farrell earlier in the thread, use your common sense & LOOK HIM UP online. He has a book out called "Day Trade Online. Which of which, shows you HOW the market maker’s system works. You can find it online in various places. Just do a Google search for the term “Daytrade Online” & you should. PDF perhaps. Make a mental note, that this is NOT my PDF Book. I’m just recommending it to you as a future reference.

ONLY I have the copys to my PDF file which i’am about to release over yahoo messenger, other than that. It’s a done deal. See you online.

regards,

Von May…

2 Likes

EUR/USD is going to head slightly higher, then reverse & go lower past 1.128(67)…

free image host

1 Like

Hi Von and thank you for your valuable information in this thread. I’ve read the whole thread twice, but still have trouble identifying the phases (accumulation, markup, distribution). I guess you’ve marked those phases on the pictures in the beginning posts of this thread, but unfortunately they are not accessible anymore. So I would be really grateful if you could provide at least one picture again, where there is entire week on and with some signs marking each individual phase and the crucial turning points you are looking for on the chart. Many thanks in advance for your help.

1 Like

Can you explain again the mark pivot thing test the RANGE of it. Kind of confusing here. Please show us the true way to light.
We have been blindly enough.

Here u mark on the chart the TRUE HIGH how about the TRUE LOW ?

The High of the day, or “weekly” High is when the market maker fakes out the investing public into going long as he uses the buying pressure to cover & go into the opposite direction. It’s really very simple, i have broken the system down into 2 part.

Accumulation, Liquidation, & Spike (Market Maker profit taking.)

I would just like to say to those who have been very patient, thank you. And thanks for waiting patiently with anticipation to what i want to teach. But, i warn you, this is NOT for the faint of heart. If you follow my setups to a perfect science, then YOU WILL HAVE…0% losses & 150% wins on each of your daily trades.

Looks like the EUR/USD is doing what i expected it to do…

Any speculative comments on what you think the EUR will do today, or next week. Because if you have any comments, then. We are alll ears. I would love to hear your comments coming from you.

PS - Just the other day someone added themselves to my messenger list then had the gall to say to me, “I don’t trust you” you keep giving me the run around. He didn’t even have the gall to say his name, or even where he was from. Couldhave been a stalker for all i know, anyways. I would like to see many more people contribute to this thread. And also see what you have learn from our much “earlier encounters” in this thread if you don’t mind, before we continue.

regards,

Von May

2 Likes

As expected, the market went higher by 10 to 40 pips, then reversed all the way down to 1.126(24) Now, do i know where the market is going next? Why, no. Not yet, not until the system lines up again. Which is why,
it is perhaps best to stay out of the market for now until Monday if you follow this system.

Good weekend to you all,
&…Happy trading.

regards,

Von May

1 Like

Hi Von. Could you please reattach the orginial pics of the sample setup (the beginning of the thread). It would help a lot to understand your system. Much thanks again, regards

Can I summery some ideas I got here.
We wait for analyst information about long or short bar. Then Monday we wait for long or short bar which high volume for confirmation. Then we take pivot point of that low and set it as our stoploss which we will go long ?
But how do we know when we can long again , does it have to around some point where wwe can predict.
Please clear it for me

Sunday (today) should be the day for hidden accumulation opening market day.
So, let’s wait & see how it goes.