The Galaxy Trades Army : How I Increased My Profits by 533%

Edit : Beta testing applications is now officially open. Only accepting 100 applicants. 50% already taken up. Please visit : “The Galaxy Trades Army” to grab your spot.

This thread is on how I improved my winning trades from a very average 57% to a mind boggling 92%, and at the same time increasing my profits by 533%. Best of all? It’s free and easy for everyone to use only if you read and participate.

After much feedback on how lengthy my entire post was, I have amateurishly put together a little “story” kind of post for everyone to go through to better understand how my project would work. Hope everyone enjoys it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers,
Desmond

Here’s an update on the ranks and the structure of the “Army” we’ll be developing :slight_smile: Hope you guys like it! Do share with me your thoughts on it :slight_smile:

Everyone will begin in the bronze ranks. The gold ranks are for those who manages to form their own teams.

How it works :

• To form your own “Squad”, you have to be at least a “Private First Class”
  • To form your own “Section”, you need to at least be a “Corporal”
  • To form your own “Platoon”, you need to be at least a “First Sergeant”

[B][U]Update 30 November 2013[/U][/B]

Quick update guys, I’ve managed to get the charts working on the website through importing it via metatrader 4. Hope you will like the interface when you see it. :slight_smile:

Yeah interesting

Haha glad you find it interesting Benchusz, and I hope you’ll find it much more interesting when it is fully up and running :slight_smile:

Great idea,

This is where you have a few good at 1 perticalure thing, like fundamentals, then another technical, then another that is good at fibs, then another that is good at News/calendar…

It makes sense, a team…

Hey buddy, thanks for your interest in the project :slight_smile:

I never fully saw it from that point of view, but now that you’ve mentioned it, it does make quite good sense on how it actually forms a team of people who are proficient in different areas.

Our main goal in the end is to have this team of people accurately predict the next movement of the forex market :slight_smile: hope to have you around the beta testing phase!

Cheers,
Desmond

Okay I’ll be waiting :smiley:

Sneak peek into just a small portion of the officer ranks!

Normal ranks (without being in-charge of their own platoons) :

Leadership ranks (holding leadership positions in platoons) :

Hope you guys like it!

Cheers,
​Desmond

Check out first post, new update with images for people to better understand :slight_smile:

I’m glad to see you have a new thread going. I hope all of the mathematics of it is going well. I am greatly enjoying the updates, I hope to see it out soon.

~Aaron

Hey Aaron! Glad to hear from you too buddy! Yup the mathematics are going well and the programming is going well too, thanks for all the feedback you gave me back then, really shaped the way Galaxy Trades is going to turn out :slight_smile:

I keep forecasting the beta test to be a bit too early, so I’m giving it this year end as my deadline and hopefully won’t disappoint you any further, haha. On the plus side, I managed to get metatrader 4 to transmit all real-time data onto the website so I don’t have to pay the $5000 setup cost and $400 monthly fees for using a broker’s API. :slight_smile:

Now I’m working on the exp system :slight_smile: Will definitely keep you in the loop, buddy!

Cheers,
Desmond

I am curious, will this also allow trading of commodities and indices which many FX brokers offer? I noticed you have 100 positions set aside for beta testing. Is this first come first serve or will you be handing out keys to selected people?

Hi Aaron,

Sorry for the late reply man, haha. I have expansion plans into commodities, indices and even the US stock market over time. However for now, we’ll likely stick to forex. I believe it’ll be better for everyone to take on a guided growth approach, so instead of throwing in every currency pair, we expand from a narrow selection first (like perhaps we pick the top 5 traded currency pairs) before slowly adding more, whacha think?

Also, the 100 positions will be a mixture. Ultimately I require willing people to test the system and feedback to me, while on the other hand, I’m actually keeping a look out for people with leadership talents and more initiative to potentially take on important roles in the site :slight_smile:

Hope you’re having a good start to the week buddy!

Cheers,
Desmond

Update 11 December 2013

Great news! I’ve managed to sync metatrader 4 with my website to transfer real-time data to display all charts, that saves us all a $5,000 setup cost and $400 monthly fee that many brokers were quoting us :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for your patience, I’ll be doing my best to get the site up soon :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Desmond

Hi there :slight_smile: .I love your idea.Can’t wait the publish date.Good luck :5:

Small update 12th December 2013

We are switching from Amazon Web Services to Windows Azure because after paying the yearly fees, it took 2 days and still couldn’t generate a windows password for me heart breaks. Hence, we’ll be going over to Windows Azure, which just so happens to be running a $200 sign up bonus (hurray!) Haha.

Finding more ways to cut down on cost on running the server, it’s starting to cost quite a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers,
Desmond

Its amazing average to increasing your trade and you are gaining huge profit. I will defiantly try it well…!

[U][B]Update 20/12/2013[/B][/U]

I finally got the charts to work :slight_smile: Only bad thing is that it’s historical data is quite little, so I’m working on that now. Good thing is that I’ve saved a $5,000 setup fee and monthly $400 fees if I had used a broker’s API :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Desmond

Hi I am interested as well. My question for this would be, knowing everyone is from different country at different time zone. How are you plan to form the team? I figure we all try to trade at London and NY lap, but time zone for sure plays big factor. What you have planned for that?