My trading system results for today!

Ill show you my results for today using this amazing method ive come up with!:)if anyone is interested can contact me for more information this is not an advertisement!Today Results are not so good because today is Monday and movement is very slow.If there is anyone interested please contact me via Skype user teodosi6 :))))

If its not an advertisement then post your system. :o

exexex okay it`s simle i use 4h chart and stoch RSI and cnadle pattern :slight_smile: this is all i use :slight_smile:

Can you be a little more detailed?

yes just find me at skype user teodosi6 because is not so easy to say this and this and via skype is aesyer :slight_smile: if you want find me …;0)))

your system looks good… added you on skype!

I`ll be glad to chat with you not only looks good it is good!I finally find my may be perfect system!;]

looking forward to chat with you as well! have you try using parabolic SAR? I am a newbie and it seems to work most of time

NO i dont use parabolic SAR because sometimes its quite slow and dont show when exactly to exit or enter my system provides i think best time to exit and to enter a trade.Based on RSI Stoch slow and candle pattern its very powerful system.I`m at skype … if you are online feel free to contact me anytime.;]

What is skype?:confused:

im online!! i added you but cant you see online did I do something wrong on skype? mine is alan_003

don`t you really know ?

No. Please enlighten me.

Skype. Take a deep breath read and see this:)

Hi,

Don’t mind me ‘butting in’ here but I’m afraid I take exception to the statement:

NO i dont use parabolic SAR because sometimes its quite slow and don`t show when exactly to exit or enter

Parabolic SAR is one of the few (if not the only indicator) that gives you PRECISE entry, exit (or stop and reverse) points, and stop loss values.

Please do not post comments that appear to be ‘statements of fact’ until you have done the background research which, from your ‘statement’, it is obvious you have not done.

If you have questions then please feel free to post - that’s what this website is for - but don’t mislead others.

The results from your ‘system’ appear to be very good. Well done.

Having said that I have yet to come across a ‘system’ that is too difficult to detail in writing so I’m not sure what all this ‘Skype business’ is about but I’m sure it will eventually become obvious and all will be revealed.

Regards,

Dale.

Hello dpaterso.
My point wasnt that to "mislead others" this is only my opinion for Parabolic SAR.And like you see i said that SOMETIMES it dont show when to enter exactly a trade and when to exit it i even use this indicator sometimes.I didnt want to harm you i know that you use this indicator your your system.Yes if i have any question i will feel free to ask you no problem but please dont misunderstand, my post!

and i want to ask you something what are your settings at PSAR :))))

Here are my results from last night till 4 a.m.But i`m sure that today it will be good day for trading.See my results for some hours las night :slight_smile:

hi
i have added you on skype.
thanks
Forexwoman

All my results from today …;]

My final results are +330 pips for today +147 from yesterday this mean 477 pip till now :slight_smile: pretty good:)