ELLIOTT WAVE SIGNALS FOR FREE to help new traders

FREE TRADING SIGNALS TO YOUR MT4 PLATFORM

INTRO

Hi traders,

I am presently offering new traders a chance to follow my trading system for free.

I don’t claim to be any kind of trading genius, or expert on indicators. However, I have been trading for about six years now, the first two years in Shares, then the last three years in forex. In that time I have immersed myself in forex and learnt a huge amount.

What I am good at is mathematical formulas and problem solving. So those are the skills I used to develop my system, and over the last two years I have simply been enhancing the original model, which has been running successfully since March 2013.

Since I first started I have been frustrated with the lack of quality trading systems to follow, I didn’t want to sit in front of the PC all day, so I paid signal providers to follow their services, needless to say they all failed. Which is why I ended up ignoring all other traders and developing my own system which ignores indicators and focuses simply on generic price movements and mathematical probability.
NOTE: This is NOT pure Elliott Wave Theory, it is my own rendition of it.

CHARTS

You can see the original example charts of my system on myfxbook.
Reliable Trade System System | Myfxbook

Elliott Wave Signals (773) System | Myfxbook

PROFITABILITY

This system is expected to make around 8% profit per month on average (DISCLAIMER: though once in a little while you may experience a loss month or a non-trade month. The above figure is an estimated average and I provide no guarantees).

This system is generally expected to use up less than 20% DD, though in extreme situations it may go higher.

You will need a minimum $3,000 account to trade this system, but if for example you want to trade $1,000 simply divide your signal lot sizes by three.

This system NEVER chases losing trades, stop losses are relatively small.

This system NEVER keeps losing trades open over ridiculous lengths of time. Avg trade duration is 24 hours.

TO TRY IT OUT GO TO:
Home

WHY DEMO ACCOUNT?

Some of you will notice that the original account runs on a demo and may question it’s sincerity? You may disagree, but from my personal experiences I have found demo accounts to have far more stability and always copy from demo to live. This also lets me know if the live broker is cheating me.

WHAT’S THE CATCH?

1. This system only trades 2 or 3 times a month. You need a lot of patience with this. But luckily for you it is all automated so you don’t have to do anything after setup. In rare months there may be no trade at all. It is better to have no trades than a losing trade.

2. The only free and reliable trade copy software I could find was MT4i, but they have a limit to the number of followers they allow for free. Once that limit is reached I will either stop adding new subscribers or start charging to make up any losses to myself. I’m happy to provide a free service, but I don’t want to have to keep paying out of my own pocket to keep the service going.

3. To prevent people from abusing this service I have to charge a nominal £1 non-refundable setup fee through Paypal to anyone that wants to copy me. WHY? This helps ensure that each subscriber only copies to one account, and it helps to prevent and trace malicious individuals that wish to copy my system and sell it on to other people. Let’s face it, the net is huge, and not everyone on it is honest and decent. Hence all the scams that you may have come across.
    Plus, £1 is not going to make me rich, it won’t even cover my VPS costs.

GUARANTEES

I provide absolutely NO GUARANTEES with this system. Like all forex trading, you risk money when trading live, and I cannot predict the future any better than the next person. All I offer you is strong evidence supporting a reliable and sturdy trading strategy that you can copy.

LIMITATIONS

I am offering this system for free to new traders. Or those that need a little helping hand. But I retain the right to stop sending signals at any time that I please.

The Website is still a work in progress so I apologise for that.

OTHER

Historically on standard account with $3,000 account the biggest loss I have witnessed is -$315, but you should allow for a larger loss in extreme trading conditions. If the system losses three trades in a row it’s an indication the strategy is no longer viable and needs refining.

The first trade you see on the LIVE account history at 0.64 lots is a loss as it was a test trade to ensure the system was running properly.

MORE INFO HERE:
Home

Below is a rough picture of what the live account would have looked like if it had been running since March 2013. The stats are slightly wrong as the LIVE account uses a filtration from the demo so less losses are taken in, but acts as a nice guide for future potential.

BOOOOM!!

I thought it was going to be a quiet month with no action, finally on the last day Elliott Wave system traded a great $576.

So that’s 29% up in just over a month.

It would’ve been even higher if I hadn’t taken the negative test trade when I first opened the account.

@zeber… there is still a 1 Pound fee… can I go without that…

I’m afraid not.

Hi all,

I just wanted to bring some attention to the brief history on the live accounts. I’m afraid due to some technical problems the history on my live accounts has gone missing.

This hasn’t affected the trades or trade copying in any way, but as you can see from the demo account where I copy from and from my past post links, I definitely haven’t had any losses and am not trying to hide anything, so it has just been a really frustrating vent at VPS /MT4 (etc) technology.

PRO Signals History