Free Forex Signal

hello,

it is my first post here. Babypips is great place to learn forex, i read here often. Actually i’ve been giving a free forex signal for about 3 months to my blog reader. I’d like to share the signal here, hope this is not wrong place to post it

free forex signal 11-09-2007
best time to put the order is 8- 9 GMT +3

GBP/USD
sell @ 2.0269
tp: 20pips
sl: 30pips

close/delete manually at 23.00 GMT+3

looks like daily20pip to me

hi cjd

may be we have same TA base, but i’m surely using different approach. Please watch the time i post the signal. I produce the signal earlier than anybody’s signal service which using the same TA base :smiley:

Thanks for sharing this information pipholicdotcom i`m sure that most of the people here find it helpful.Keep doing it :slight_smile:

@pro87 thanks for your support :slight_smile:

today signal / trade has booked 20pips profit

Good signal mate.No problem i thanks you for your support.Will you give signals every day ?:slight_smile:

previous trade result: +20pips

[B]Today�s Forex Signal 12-09-2007[/B]
Best time to place this order: 8.00 - 9.00(GMT +3)

GBP/USD
Stop/Limit/Market Order
buy @2.0320

Set Stop Loss @ -30pip
Set Profit Target @ 20 pips

Daily Pivot: 2.0300

@pro87
i commit to give the signal everyday, however there might be a day or two which i dont give any signal due to my TA reason or my limitation as a human :slight_smile:

this signal is for tomorrow right :slight_smile: i`ll see what will happen ;] here is also GMT+3 :)))where do you live mate ?:slight_smile:

hi pro87

just to make it clear, i use my broker time as reference. my broker is Northfinance and it is in GMT+3 time zone.

the signal above is for 12-09-2007 (GMT+3). Hope it’s clear

i live in indonesia, which is GMT+7

by the way, that signal has touched it’s profit target (+20pip) at about 08.15 GMT+3

happy pippin’

previous trade result: +20pips

Today�s Forex Signal 14-09-2007

GBP/USD
Stop/Limit/Market Order
sell @2.0237

Set Stop Loss @ -30pip

Daily Pivot: 2.0277

damn i think I missed the signal… right now g/usd is at 2.0191

thanks for all the signals!

With all due respect. This level was reached by GBPUSD at 23:00 of CET (Asia opening) your signal was not tradable (according to your rules, casue we should enter the market on Europe Opening that is 7:00 CET). I mean signal came too late. Breakout occured at 23:00 and signal was placed at 00:30 CET. Sorry, if there is some mistake in my calculations

hi sinnerman,

yes you are not wrong, but neither right. I usually place the order at Europe open (few hour before), it could be a market order or pending order, whichever possible at that time.

lets see some possible scenario (assuming you read the signal 5 hour earlier, so you dont know where the price will be at about 08.00 GMT+3)

take today’s signal as an example:
sell @ 2.0237

1st scenario, at 08.00 GMT+3, you can take market order at that price, so you are in the trade since 08.00 GMT+3

2nd scenario, at 08.00 GMT+3, the price are floating many pips above signal-price(2.0237). So, you can put a pending order or you might want to wait till you can take a market order (depend on your trading habits). If the price then keep going higher for the whole day, so you gotta cancel your pending order at 23.00 GMT+3

3rd scenario, at 08.00 GMT, the price is floating many pips below signal-price(2.0237). So, you can put a pending order or you might choose to wait till you can take a market order (depend on your trading habits). If the price then keep going lower for the whole day, so you gotta cancel your pending order at 23.00 GMT+3

that’s all the scenario, i think.

I personally agree that today’s signal might will be Non Tradeable, because the down trend seems to keep running and also this is Friday.

However, please note all the 3 scenario I’ve mention above, in this case, we still expect for the 3rd scenario. who knows, guys, who knows :slight_smile:

wish u many pips

first let me make it clear that I welcome your effort to make your signals available for free and express my respect for your previous trades. I also use breakot method but I am unable to achieve such good results. Well you are right, there are three possible scenarios. If your system does allow traders to place orders after the price has met target and has retraced to the entering point (what I cannot imagine with my system) then your signal was tradable today.

Regrads

i’ve just update myblog

[B]Today�s Forex Signal 17-09-2007[/B]

GBP/USD
Stop/Limit/Market Order
sell @2.0086

Set Stop Loss @ -30pip

Daily Pivot: 2.0126

this was incredible signal. Respect!

[B]Today�s Forex Signal 18-09-2007[/B]
Best time to place this order: 8.00 - 9.00(GMT+3)

GBP/USD
Stop/Limit/Market Order
sell @1.9944

Set Stop Loss @ -30pip

Daily Pivot: 1.9984

thank you for this indicator, it’s unbelievably accurate. if you don’t mind me asking, how do you calculate this?

Hello pipholicdotcom,
I use the demo from Northfinance. Seems the pending order for your scenario not working on MT4 of Northfinance.
For example, #3 the price is many pips below the signal-price. you can do the buy-stop of the pending order. but then you have to wait the price hit to enter the stop-loss and the profit-take. There is no contingent order available from Northfinance.
Is that correct?
thanks.
Sean

hi szbu

i gotta to correct you, example #3 is talking about ‘selling’ not ‘buying’

i actually avoid to talk to much about northfinance, because i dont want people think that I promote or recommend them :smiley:

let’s talk about Metatrader4 (the trading platform used by northfinance and many other broker). This platform has the ability to put pending order including with it’s stops and profit target.

try to open the ‘order’ window, take a look and you’ll see a form with labeled with: ‘stop loss’ and ‘take profit’ . these form are above the order ‘type’ form (where you can choose ‘instant execution’ or ‘pending order’)

hope this help