ABC Daytrading System [100++ pips/trade]

Introduction

As the title, this system is as easy as ABC to follow and that’s the reason ABC was called to simplify trading but with more safety yet profitable trading style.
The ultimate version is a combination of FXDD indicator which came from Red Tram trading system. The combination generated very good result and I decided to make a ultimate version of ABC trading system with more improve and optimize for almost every currency pair.
If you have any suggestion or question, feel free to comment below and I will reply asap.

Keep in your mind that one should own good discipline and management in terms of money, risk, and mental in order to success in FOREX. Trading has no 100% of winning. We should accept fails and get it up to do better next time.

Instructions

ABC Ultimate System

Suitable Time Frames: M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1
Entry Rules: Click To See

Cross+Arrow appear

√wait for FXDD confirmation

Heiken Ashi candle should crossing the Ichimoku cloud
Optional: Entry line change colour to the direction, Stochastic, cross over of Trix

√If all the signal appear, we enter the trade with the last confirmation which is Heiken Ashi candle
BUY : Previous candle has no lower shadow
SELL : Previous candle has no upper shadow

[B] OR[/B]

Cross+Arrow appear

√wait for candle closed with colour change of Entry line

Stochastic at overbought or oversold area

ABC V2 Simple

Suitable Time Frame: H4, D1
Entry Rules:

Cross+Arrow appear

√wait Entry line change colour as confirmation

Installation

1)Extract the files in the zip
2)abc_daytrading.tpl put into [template] folder
2)other two indicators put into [experts]>[indicators]
alternative way: [MQL4]>[Indicators]

Download :
ABC Ultimate Version (13/4)
ABC V2 Simple (26/3)

[B]Happy trading!

Leon.[/B]

**Kindly ignore the old attachments below.
Disclaimer: I’m not own these indicators. Full credit given to all of the indicators’s creator.

Thanks Leon - I’m looking forward to having a read through the link you’ve supplied. I also like to keep a close eye on RSI (as well as SSI) so this could be useful.

Hey Leon,

I’ve trying to extract the files but receive an error every time. Can you repost them? Thanks for making this available!

I had the same problem with winRAR but used winzip and worked like a charm. So heres a noob question, how do I load these indicators and systme?

Thanks. More backtesting is needed and hope you enjoy this system.

Hey! I reuploaded the zip file. I have no problem in extracting the zip. Let’s see you still have error or not.

I updated my post with instructions below download link. Do you have error while extracting the zip?

EUR/USD 20/3/14
Profit: +30 pips

Enter the trade as early as possible to maximize profit and minimize lose.
I enter when the yesterday candle closed in red colour and a new daily candle open.

Is that 30 pips or minus 30 pips? Btw thanks for helping with the setups, much appreciated

Haha sry for misunderstanding. Its +30 pips. :stuck_out_tongue:
Happy trading and do not ever try to stay and observe the chart because larger timeframe contains a lot of highs and lows in lower timeframe that will cause you to close a trade in the middle of the day when you got negative profit. We are aiming hundred pips. The trend normally will last up to 2 or 3 days. Trailing stop may help.

Pending Trade

GPB/USD 20/3
(Waiting for green Entry Line and current candle to close with green colour)

AUD/USD 20/3
(Waiting for purple Entry Line and current candle to close with red colour)

good strategy i like it
but what about the target and stop loss for the strategy?

I was wandering same.
Is there any backtest result?

TP is about 25-150 pips per trade within a day to 2/3 days. Depends on how long you want the trade to run.
I prefer 30-50 pips per trade that I enter at the begin of the day and just let it run to hit TP or SL. (Always prepare for lose trade)
SL i always put at middle of previous bar or TP:SL = 1:2 / 1:3

You can apply this template to all major currency pairs and try look at history chart to see its performance.

Of course, every trading strategy has its lose trade. Do not expect it has 100% success rate but overall got 80% success rate.

thanks leonlee0116jl i will try it seems to be a good strategy

from your experience for the strategy whats is the best pairs for it?

and hope to you good luck

I working on these currency pairs. Feel free to try on cross pairs and see the result.

AUD/USD 22/3/14
This is probably a lose trade.

ok i will try to see the chances and take your opinion in it

have a good trading week hope to green for all of us

Seems like the green line didn’t turn purple before you went short and your stoploss is in the middle of the candle. Am i right?

So anyone try this system on anything besides a daily chart ? Or does it only work under those conditions? Average turn around time?