Epic Investment Solutions Trading Systems

Hello.

I wanted to get some feedback on if anyone had any information regarding the Epic Investment Trading Systems- Eur/Yen Day Trader & FX Forecaster?

Any information would be grateful. Thanks.

Adam

next time u do a post like this, supply the url to the site. thanx.

I have no url to any site. I heard about this by word of mouth.

AH

saw your post, i’m new to this site. would like to know if you now have had any experience with Epic. i’m about to open an account and trade their fxforecaster system. would like any information you might have that you’re willing to share. it’s surprising not to find much information on the internet, good or bad.

JKL,

Hey. I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn’t allow me to. I have no idea about Epic. I never did find any information about them anywhere so I kind of gave up until more information about them came out. They must be a fairly new service.

I will do some more research on them on some other forums and if I pick anything up I will shoot a message on this thread.

AH

hello jkl
so far am negative on epic and parman financial,they r together epic is the marketeers of their system ,parman oversees and services customers accounts at gains capital with a master account.

I was started with their "euro-yen day trader"system and in so far a 2 1/2 weeks drawdown of 12% according to parman it is considered normal, because of a long run and a correction is at hand,Now though i am in their "Fx Forcaster"system and the one you r going into, the system is considered less aggressive more conservative less trading according to their ceo ,so far had one trade it was positive will know in a few weeks as to the outcome am keeping my fingers cross,so far am unimpress and dissappointed especially in lite of their 200% + profit profit annually they have average ,unfortunately am not part of their profit:(

jkl how did you find out about Epic Trading Solution???With me they said i was part of a group that were selected to promote and add credability to their master trader,am wondering if you had a similar experience therefor part of their marketing:eek:

AH,
thanks for your reply, i’m interested in any information. what research i’ve done i can’t find anything negative which i interpret as positive.

jkl

98double,

i’ve not yet opened an account with parman using the epic fxforecaster system. i heard of epic quite by accident. got a phone call from epic investment solutions to sell me other education/training and for some of [U]my[/U] reasons and circumstances the rep thought that the forex options would better suit me. does not sound anything like your first contact experience.

i would be most interested in any new information you can give me as your experience with them continues. if i proceed with them, i’ll do the same for you.

jkl

hello,jkl

my due deligense suggest a new co. the bbb pulled up one complaint on epic which was resolved satisfactorily,according to bbb the co. is relatively new started the end of last year i think in nov.parman financial is an introducing broker monitor about 7 other system besides epic,and they r in goodstanding with bbb which is one of their sponsor if you look on their web site.

good luck;)hope i was helpfull

you mention quite by accident or unintentionally they suggested fx investing ,if you dont mind sharing how did that come about,if you want discretion i will understand.

i wanted to get away from so much day trading activity. i’m figuring out that i’m a better longer term [I][B]investor[/B][/I] than a [I][B]trader[/B][/I]. i’ve been using a long-term mentality to do short term trading…not working!!! what the rep originally presented added to that day trading mentality not help it. apparently eis represents several investment gurus and suggested the fx system and put me in touch with the trading strategy developer who i talked with. since “they” (eis,pf and gc) do it all, i’ve got little involvement and yet have the [B][I]potential[/I][/B] of higher profits. if i proceed, i’ll be monitoring heavily and will pull the plug at a 25% drawdown. of course my concern then is the licensing fee.

if you can shed any light on this, i would welcome your thoughts :).

jkl

Hello,jkl
very few can trade short term successfully,i for one like you cannot and yes that is the appeal of eis.anyway you perform analyse it is a double whammy with a license fee which by the way is not small and a drawdown 25% that hurts right now for me am at 17% and yes i had 2trades this A.M. that went south with the fxforcaster,according to parman the fxforcaster trades less often and stays longer in the trades , it is less accurate [50%] than the euro/yen, money management makes the difference,

EIS license was $5500 :eek:was yours the same?

regards from,
double/loser:(

98double,

hoping that i don’t need the 25% drawdown stop loss or anywhere near it. if i come straight out of the starting gate with draw downs approaching my sl, i will freak :eek:. the illustrations that i’ve seen for the past 22 months show only 2 (of the 22) as negative returns and were relatively small. i’m setting up a small account this week and am thinking about making a due diligence trip to eis next week…maybe that’s backwards?

your description of the 2 eis systems is pretty consistent with what i was told except that i thought the euro/yen was more risky and had < 50/50 winning record.

as i talked with the rep from pf i was told that the cost per lot for the spread and the ticket charge was $38 roundtrip. does that seem right? he seemed a little unsure of some information that he was giving me.

have you communicated with anyone else who is using the eis system?

jkl

I’ve just spoke to the Rep Ann @ Epic I S, and this is after I replied their marketing card through mail two weeks ago.

I got quoted $7500.00 for three trading (system?) for life. Does that sound familiar with any of you?

I did spoke to their "prefered "Broker, and his name is Lyndon. The broker charges 4 pips for each round trip.

I am interested in signing up the program, unless if I find anything negative about their operation, So Anyone with anything that I should know more then the current thread?

what do you mean by “25% drawdown”. I was never been mentioned by the Rep @ eis.

my reference to 25% drawdown is my stop loss. it’s protection for me . i’ll probably pull the plug at that point but i don’t really expect to hit it.

the licensing fee does not sound familiar but i’m only licensing 1 system at this point. my starting capital will be approx $10k so i don’t require 3 strategies at this time.

what 3 systems are you licensing? to my knowledge, eis only has 2 forex trading systems.

jkl

98double paid $5,500 is some thing that Epic mentioned, I guess you have a different setup then. ???

the 3 systems, according to the rep, is currently being combined to 2. and it is 1-euro/ jpy, 2- gbp/usd.

Did any of you ever received any type of info regarding the company, the “program”, licensing, before you sign up with Epic?

Hello 98double,

Now that you have traded for almost 2 months, how is you trading system performing now?

I registered for “Master 5 - EuroYen” trading system. For last 2 weeks, each day it has reported loss and total drawdown so far has been 10%. There are a lot of trades (5-6 per day) and nearly 80% trades are at loss and the rest 20% profit trades have a miniscule profit as compared to trades with loss.

I almost felt that their major intention is to always trade as much as possible, with lower intention to provide you any profit. Perhaps they make a lot of moeny just by the fact of huge number of trades. I am not sure if I should change to a different trading system now “fxForcaster” mentioned in this thread or “Euro Trader” or “Yen Trader”?

• noviceTrader

Take this thread with a grain of salt!

Hello All,

I am a newbie to this forum, but this thread caught my eye, because I am currently using two EIS systems. I was contacted back in early July and offered two programs (British Pound Trader and the Forecaster) for $10000, it sounded good to me, but I was hesitate because the price was so high. After �talking to his manager� or something the sales rep lowered the price to $7500, so I took it. I started trading only the British Pound with $10000 capital in mid July. Like novicetrader I did experience some of what eis called �draw down�, and it made me sweat, actually I called epic, all freaked out, and the project manager offered me a refund, but said that I should wait a month or so and see what happens, since this is type of draw down is common. Luckily, pound trader rebounded and I was after 2 months was able to take some of my earnings and put it into the forecaster. Currently I am up well over 150% with the British Pound trader and I am up several thousand dollars after only one month with the Forecaster. I am trying not to count my chickens before they hatch, because I know there can always be a draw down, but I just wanted to weigh in on Epic, since I am up over 200% with both programs. Also, I am interested in finding out more about your experience with this company, because if there is a lot of bad experience, I should really keep on my toes.

Happy Trading

diegoB and all,

glad to hear of your success. i’m overnighting my paperwork today and am making a due dilgence trip to eis offices next week. i’m still interested in gathering as much valid information as i can along the way so as to minimize any problems should they arise. i plan to trade the fxforecaster but would be interested in any other eis systems’ success or failure. i assume you are dealing with parman. if so, how has that experience been for you? i will be glad to report my findings after my trip but ofcourse results is the proof positive :D.