Scalping to obtain 1:7 R:R on AVG..... Master_Kiwa's Way

My pleasure. Now please have a look at the following picture.

Looking at the move down, candle by candle. How many pips would you of gained within the blue colored box if you wagered the way I did (Assuming each wager is the same)? Remember this is a move down, so on GREEN candles which engulf red candles you would end up giving pips back to the market, as the price would then reverse back to the down side. Once I am given the correct answer I will continue.

But when u did a trade? What are urr Rules?

But when u Did a trade? What are ur Rules?

Well my friend we are getting there… What I’ve shown you simply is the basics of my entry. Now you can have different variations. Such as when you have news, when the market is in accumulation, when the market is moving after accumulation and news. Depending on those 4 factors you would wager (scaling your orders up after a loss;martingale) to make up for the small pips you may lose. All in all my rules is what I have already mentioned. The engulfing of the trending candle starts off what would be the wagering process. Click the link below and you will what I have done TODAY wagering on E/C using the very same method I have mentioned above.
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Master_Kiwa/phoenix-capital-scalping-iii/901182

Well my friend we are getting there… What I’ve shown you simply is the basics of my entry. Now you can have different variations. Such as when you have news, when the market is in accumulation, when the market is moving after accumulation and news. Depending on those 4 factors you would wager (scaling your orders up after a loss;martingale) to make up for the small pips you may lose. All in all my rules is what I have already mentioned. The engulfing of the trending candle starts off what would be the wagering process. Click the link below and you will what I have done TODAY wagering on E/C using the very same method I have mentioned above.
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Master_Kiwa/phoenix-capital-scalping-iii/901182

Sir, you have flooded your post full of lies, a terrible wrong logic and false data. So please leave the noobies white hearts immaculate and don’t try to sell the “Holy Grail” strategy with a mega super basic candlestick engulfing pattern as it were an amazing discovery by yours. Are you kidding me?

Why is the box I have edited into your picture not an engulfing bar?

I never read anything he is selling. Why not give the man a chance to explain more. You are just closed minded. Yet you never shared yours.

Very good question sir. If you look closely at the green candle within your yellow box, do you see the tail? Well that too must be engulfed. :wink: As that makes up part of the green candle.

Would you please be more open with your myfxbook ? I cannot fully read it. Thanks.

A bit hard to tell because the grid is not perfect, but i see 3 bull engulfing bars. The 6th bar in the blue box is engulfing the 5th bar in the blue box, the 9th bar in the box is engulfing the 8th bar, and the 18th bar is engulfing the 10th bar. I am assuming the number of pips gained is equal to (profit) the range of the blue box (minus the bullish engulfing bars) and subtracting the losses (the bear engulfing bars). Again, it’s hard to tell the actual number of pips because the exact number of pips per each bar is unclear

Thank you for responding. Now in order to find out the correct answer, you would simply open the same TF which I used in the picture (1M) and look for the same formation of candles. My broker is set to London time, so you would simply have to subtract the difference between your market watch time, and the one which I have used in the picture in order to quickly find the formation which was being discussed.

The following is a picture with the answer to my question. Well without the pip count.

Do we have any questions about the orders which were placed? Remember we should never experience 4 consecutive losses. If we do that means we are now officially in a range (Accumulation) at which point we halt trading.

I dont understand your method. Trade u only engulfs in m1?

Perhapse I should create a youtube video. Maybe that will help. As for only trading 1m, the answer is no. I primary trade on 5m and 15m and I use 1m for my exit. What I will do is upload a youtube video speaking about this engulf method and maybe that way it will be much easier to comprehend. I am very sorry I couldn’t explain myself in a manner in which you could understand. :frowning:

Master, show us some live action !!! :slight_smile:

Bro, always keen to learn, look forward to more :slight_smile:

I will try to make it easier for others(me including to understand his method).

[B][U]What is Martingale and Binary options
[/U][/B]1) [B]Martingale [/B]- Doubling up of your money/wager for every trade/bet that you lose. The law of probability states that you will eventually win and will never lose indefinitely. Thus if you bet $2 and lose you do the exact same bet again and put in $4 and if you lose again you double that to $8 and then $16 and so on until you win. Your eventual win will cover all your previous losses and make a small amount of money for you. Not hard to see that you need deep pockets and an appetite for risk doing this method.

1. [B]Binary options [/B]- It is a “simple” type of options. Options are a favourite tool for hedging used by the big boys and to a certain extent the general investor/trader as well. In simple terms a binary option is a form of trade that gets exercised at the expiry date. Example you are in a normal FX trade shorting the EU. To hedge your position you buy a binary option that will be exercised at the end of the day that says that a trade will end up bullish(normally a certain price will be stated in the contract) at the end of the day or other determined time period. What happens in this case is if your initial EU short went the other way and hit your SL you will incur a loss. But because you took a Binary Option contract that gets exercised at the end of the day for a long position of EU you essentially covered your loss and potentially can make some money as well.

[B]MasterKiwa’s(MK) strategy:[/B]
MK please correct me if I am wrong.

1. Go to M1 TF and decide the trend.
  2. Look for an engulfing candle be they a bullish engulfing or bearish engulfing candle. Enter at the close of the engulfing candle.
  3. If another engulfing candle that is opposite to the candle you entered appeared. You close that position for a loss and enter in the direction of the engulfing candle.
  4. If after 4 trades and you are not in the money, you stop trading until another trend appears. You stop because the market is in accumulation mode i.e. ranging.

The 4 steps above identifies entry and stop loss.

[B]Take profit:[/B]

1. Ride on the profitable trade until it hits another opposite engulfing candle and close?
    Not explained yet exactly how to TP.

[B]Questions:
[/B]1) Does the direction of the trend matters?
2) Is this method only for trending markets meaning you don’t enter in a ranging/accumulation market?
3) Do you blindly take any engulfing candle or are there other confluencing factors to consider before opening a position?
4) How do you determine the R:R?
5) How do you determine the TP? Do you only have 1 TP or a few? Do you use trailing stops?
6) Do you move trade to break even after a certain number of pips?
7) Does this only work for M1?
8) How do you use Binary Options and martingale in this strategy?
9) Do you use any indicators?
10) How much do you risk per trade?
11) Your MyFXBook shows all(there are 5) profitable trades. Why is it that there are no losses? It means you have a certain setup you look for before entering. What is the setup?

Thanks.

Very good questions psylence.
Master, is this video similar with your strategy ?

Yes. Interesting concept. Good questions.

An engulfing candle traditionally means that that it’s range from high to low after close completely engulfs the range of the previous candle.

Is it possible that when you say engulfing candle you are meaning the first candle to break above or below the previous engulfing candle’s high or low? Doesn’t have to directly be the previous candle? The charts shown seem to indicate this.

If you go to “Custom Analysis” on his Myfxbook you will see that he set a custom start date for the system to make it look more impressive than it really is. Yes, he had a return of 800%… After drawing down his account by 95%. Meaning, he’s still 40% in the red overall.

[B]Martingale does not work over the long term.[/B] If you had an [I]actual edge[/I], you would not need to use Martingale. That much is mathematically obvious. Using Martingale only prolongs the inevitable death of the wannabe trader’s account.