Scalping to obtain 1:7 R:R on AVG..... Master_Kiwa's Way

You would have to read the beginning of the thread I think … where everything started! If you are really interested to learn that is :wink:

So O.P. if you are out there, please take the time to revamp this thread, if not, I would love to be able to continue what you started, by showing everyone here that “Pip-drawdown” is the key to forex, and not the “drawdown” itself.

Agreed - more detailed information is needed. I think O.P is skipping over things he assumes we know already.

I’m back! Anyone up for some scalping?

As of right now you can see I have a .01 long … My TP is 139.684 (top of the fib) and my stop loss is a close at or below 139.131 on the 1 minute chart. To off set the potential loss of the buy which I am currently in, my sell will be 5 times higher than my current long. I am 100% certain that if GBP/JPY closes under 139.131 on the 1m that it won’t go back up to 139.422 before dropping to the tp of 138.87.

Let us see how this works out.

I took profit on the long, as the price never closed at or below the 139.131 price which I have given. I am now awaiting for another move to see if I should recalculate or keep these fibs the same, as the tp for the buy was missed by a few pips, so the calculation is still valid. :slight_smile:

now awaiting new calculation. fIRST ORDER was great! Sell setup never came but made bank on the long.

MasterKiwa, could you please repost the youtube videos for your system again as the links are not working anymore.
Thank you very much!

For some reason the youtube channel no longer works. However I am working on this master scalping long of EU.

Buy EU all the way down to 1.05214. If on the hourly EU closes under that price then close the longs as this will be a massive drop. Until then long it and take profit at 1.0698 :slight_smile: Please remember this call and I will post when I have actually taken the trade.

So if I brought now @ 1.0538 I would stand to make 160 pips. Although I might have to hold well into Friday. Hardly call that scalping bro!!!

Apart from the other BS you’ve been spreading at least use the correct terminology bro. All I’ve heard is failed trader talk - so I’ll reinvent myself as a scholar and mentor, using BP’s to troll from newbies.

If you still speculate using the method you outline at the start of this thread them please do continue. It is and does amuse me. But if you’ve grown and your strategy has developed with you, start another thread stating so. Nothing wrong with that. Might bring back some street cred aye bro!

The recommendation I made about EU on the hourly, I actually took and earned a nice penny from it. EU is a buy based on the hourly and every pivot it drops to you should load up on. Refer to my last post which had the sl.

So what have we learnt about MasterKiwa. That’s he is, in all reality, a really bad trader and has not learnt jack s|h|i|t in 3 years of epic failures. Thats on top of the 11 years experience he claimed back in 2014. So why was your membership revoked over at FF bro?.

Right! Thanks for the wonderful post. Would you be as kind enough to share your trades to see how wonderfully you trade? Awaiting the excuses as always

Based on my calculations EU will touch 1.07301 before it drops back down to 1.04989 on the hourly! Clearly this move will take some time to pan out as the calculations are based on the hourly.

Here is my current position on GJ. If the bid closes at or above 139.883 on the 1m then I will close the short and reverse to the long position. Until then, any which touches my stop loss price, but doesn’t close at or above will cause the stop loss price to be moved up to the wick. This moving of the stop loss price on wicks, has made a world of a difference in my scalping system and if this trade drops 20 pips before moving up only .5 pips to close across stop loss line will prove the accuracy of this setup. Should this system work for say 3 months, then I will share it with you guys to see if we can all add on to it! :slight_smile:

As promised, I have now closed out the sell position, and now I have reversed to the long. Clearly I am using the same lot size, but because I lost only 4 pips on the sell of GJ, should this go up to my expected TP, then I will have a net profit of a little over 10 pips. :slight_smile: Scalping in the right direction is the name of the game, so let us see how it works out.

GJ I give you permission to go to my TP before the SL price is hit! #RocketShip

Stop loss condition came very close to happening, but when you trade with a plan, and you stick to it, the market can almost never fake you out! Now we are about 12 pips away from tp with 11 pips higher than entry! :slight_smile:

When you have a plan and you stick to it, beautiful things occur. :slight_smile: It is called reversing order and still ending up with net profit WITHOUT using martingale! :slight_smile:

Here is my latest position. This is a strap sell, in which I believe the price will drop to 139.225 before moving up to and close at or above 139.633 on 1m chart! Let’s see how it works out.

Once I get home, I will share something which has really helped my scalping, thus allowing me the confidence to trade with such high equity % and leverage.