Trading With Confluence Free Foundations eBook

I actively follow and trade the 3 Little Pigs (June 2013 system of the year on Babypips), here is the link to the 3 Little Pigs Babypips thread, it’s a really great steady system (I am averaging a couple of percent a month with little effort) - 301 Moved Permanently

Also on the Forex Useful website there is a recent edition, Trading With Confluence, a free eBook with a free weekly report - I am also following and using this method (for a few weeks) - The eBook is free, here is a link, hopefully it’s allowed, if not just search for “Forex Useful Trading With Confluence” - Trading With Confluence – The Foundations eBook � Forex Useful

The weekly report is great and I am doing ok following it myself but having just picked it up would be most interested in others input into how they are trading it, etc. The last weekly update I made 30 points on the FTSE, patience required but the levels pointed out in the free report have been quite accurate these past few weeks.

Have not signed up to the paid for service either as of yet and if anyone has any views on that I would welcome them.

Thanks all in advance.

(Babypips admin (assume you read this) - maybe you can include this in the System Of The Month competition in May? - Perhaps you can base your review on trading the free weekly reports? Just an idea!)

To providing free eBook on any topic is a very good thing. I always looking science fiction base eBooks to improve my knowledge and for some entertainment.