High leverage trading on low investment - 5 000% return in 30 days

All of us either hate or like high leverage tradings.

Benefits is earning high returns while only risking low investments.

Have a look at this 2 minute video (Using leveraging to earn high profits on low investment in fx trading) which is based on an investment of USD10, earning 15pips daily and which grows to USD580 in 30 days time.

You need to have patience and be focussed, but its possible.

Please give me your thoughts on this ?

Flawed logic. Yes, you can increase profits by increasing your lot size. But you’re also increasing your downside risk unless you tighten your stops. Now you’re skewing your R:R.

There’s a reason why you won’t find any pro using higher than 1:10 real leverage. In fact the majority of them use less than 1:5.

The reason why walking down the path of Forex is so hard is because you have to keep climbing over the bodies of failing traders. The reason why there are so many failing traders… because of the get rich quick ideas found in your post.

The Forex traders who stay in the game long enough to enjoy their profits don’t have 100% returns each week. Warren buffet sees 30-50% a year, what makes you think you are better?

There are 0 shortcuts when it comes to trading, and this comes across as a shortcut to me unfortunately.
You need to focus on the process, not the results for long-term longevity.
Proficient traders rarely will leverage themselves out to such dangerous levels. Personally, I try to keep beneath 10:1. The lower, the better.