Lose Your Money Everytime System

hello, if you’re looking to lose your money just like me, this is the system for you! it loses your money every time! if things don’t work out like they should you might gain money!

this is system is 100% guaranteed to lose your money! if you don’t believe me, just try it out! if you don’t lose money, i lose all credibility. i promise you, with this system, you will definitely lose money, no matter what.

losing money has never been easier. this system beats all systems at losing your money! we’re the best at losing your money!

pm me for more info :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

What is the exact point of starting this thread?

the point? the point of this thread?! I’ve devised a system where you lose your money every time!!! that’s the point of the system; this system makes sure you lose money, hopefully every time, so you just keep losing money. it’s not perfect by the way, there will be times when the indicator will be wrong and you might gain money, but the whole point of the system is that you lose money every time you trade with this system. i’m working out the details. what kind of question is that?!!

I suppose if I did the exact opposite of your system that I would be 100% guaranteed to make money all the time… Excellent! Show us your system! :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=“keydcuk;634385”] I suppose if I did the exact opposite of your system that I would be 100% guaranteed to make money all the time… Excellent! Show us your system! :P[/QUOTE]

well, this system doesn’t use any indicators…
you start out by placing any type of order…
once that order is losing money, you get out of the trade… if you have gained on a position, get out of the position and go the other way. if you do this at least 50 times a day, u are guaranteed to lose money. more information and the development of this system to come!

Hahahaha!!! I love it!!! :slight_smile:

What are your take-loss settings?

what you have to do is go against the trend, so you end up in loss, and if it goes the other way, make sure your stops are break even. Put in a position against the prevailing trend and take losses at the closest S + R you can find.

[QUOTE=“keydcuk;634389”]Hahahaha!!! I love it!!! :)[/QUOTE]

hahahaha!! Thanks.

In my experience, posts/comments like this typically come after a string of tough trading days…
You doing alright in that realm?

Jake

Wow! Can’t believe I’ve paid money for private membership at other sites to learn this.

And here you are, giving it out for [B]free[/B]!

There’s got to be a catch… Certainly you will be advertising your private course soon and looking to collect payment to learn the deepest secrets of your method?

[QUOTE=“FOREXunlimited;634480”]In my experience, posts/comments like this typically come after a string of tough trading days… You doing alright in that realm? Jake[/QUOTE]

yes, i’m totally losing money using the Lose Your Money Everytime System. it’s a money losing proposition for weeks, months, years!

[QUOTE=“jadd806;634483”]Wow! Can’t believe I’ve paid money for private membership at other sites to learn this. And here you are, giving it out for free! There’s got to be a catch… Certainly you will be advertising your private course soon and looking to collect payment to learn the deepest secrets of your method?[/QUOTE]

jad, there’s no catch at all, if you don’t lose money with this system, i will eat my shorts. yes yes, there will be a premium private course for losing all your money in one or two trades! and i will personally coach you. maybe not all of your money, but surely most of it.

remember, just place any type of order in any type of market and lose your money. this system is so effective it works in all types of markets. you don’t have to take my word for it, ask anyone and they will tell you the system will lose your money and fast!

Er… If I end up winning, can I get a refund??

[QUOTE=“easyr17;634663”]Er… If I end up winning, can I get a refund??[/QUOTE]

you’re probably doing something wrong if you make profits.

Yeah. Point taken… Can’t seem to do much right these days.

I am already thrilled that I can loose more using my new discovery.
I finally got the “Trading Sessions Hours” addon from FXCM website. I spent 10 min to come with this concept. What do you think ?

Awesome visual! It brings the system more understandable and into perspective…

Pmsl…

I’ve been waiting for someone to start a thread like this. Love it.

This is no word of lie but in the last 2 trades I took price literally stopped and reversed as soon as I entered. I must already be trading the ‘lose your money everytime system’