The Inside Bar - Free Video Course

all places filled

nice thought. please share the video. Thanx

Send me a message with details like, how long you have been trading and what you already know.

Thanks

interested; should i include a photo in my trader’s c.v.?

how will you know i will have dropped out everything else and just trading your method?
Sorry, just a newbie question.

Ooops! is being a newbie disqualifying me from learning?

r [B]u[/B] serious?
and is your strategy as serious as your post?

Tbh, I don’t care what you include, if you want it, you will include what I say, I am giving out valuable info for nothing lol, something that you shouldn’t turn your nose up at. It will take me a few weeks to make the full video course, this ain’t some BS guru **** lol.

My strat is 100% serious, if you know who I am, you will know what I am about lolol.

I won’t know if you drop everything else, thats up to you, but if you learn the way I trade, I am 100% sure you won’t need anything else.

If you want if, send me a message, if not, then don’t bother boss :slight_smile:

fair enough

this guy is a boss. i will happily vouch for him. ask me anything.

darth

He knows the score…

Cheers mate.

Hello Adamjn

Thank you for sharing your succeed. Will love to learn from you. I having difficulty to create a PM. Is there a link of how to sent a PM?

Thank you.

Please count me in. I am not able to PM.

Good man! Our trading cavalry from the north. Fantastic to see you topping the game.

Best

I feel I really know enough and just struggeling to find a profitable stable strategy, in other words this could be perfect for me. Bring it on!

cheers,
Yoel

Here are some trades from the past week if anyone wants to see if they can work out my method

UJ Today

Gold - All Profit Targets Hit

GJ - Both Targets Hit

WTI - All Targets Hit

Nice charts. What time frame you trade on and of course how many trades a week etc etc…

jt

I should point out, I am not a new member I have been around for many years but I had to make a new account because of a very old email address i don’t have any more.

hey guys just a rough estimate but your looking at 3-10 trades a week. best tf is h4, but thats my personal opinion. when learnt right your win rate is 70%+ but i know adams is more like 90%

darth

Like Darth said, I mostly use H4, and use daily for analysis, never really take trades from the daily though.

This week, there have been plenty of trades, some weeks, you only get 3 or 4.

Your win rate will improve man, 70% is great :wink:

[B]Thread closed… I have got enough people now :slight_smile:

Thanks guys.[/B]

Just taking a guess here, it looks like the 4H chart, and looking at some “Head and shoulders” like patterns for continuation of the trend or reversal, and that pattern includes as I see most of the times 2 inside bar patterns, and I can see one example with one (GJ). am I getting any close? (:

adam, why you close it? are you not going to share your strategy here? Is there any fee? I have sent you PM this morning. I hope you received it. Thanks!

I am not new to forex and a pretty consistent on lower time frames. I am really dedicated and always looking to increase my skill. I would love to expend my knowledge of scalping and in case you can teach your wisdom of working on higher time frames I would only be glad to learn since I believe I can higher my profits overall by using higher time frames as complement to my scalping. Looking forward to learn from you.

Regards.

How long have you been trading for boss? :wink: