Almighty GBP/JPY versus Cowabunga system

Cowabunga defeated the almighty GBP/JPY flawless victory. This is the best and simplest trading strategy I have ever come accross. Thanks to babypips pipsology and Big Pippin. Cowabunga has consistently defeated the almighty GBP/JPY… It gives me atleast 100 pips daily as long as it moves, checkout yesterdays trade 240 pips stressfree.

more info about cowabunga system from school of pipsology and the thread cowabunga system
click this link:
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/727-cowabunga-system-20.html

I will appreciate it if someone can come out with a very good indicator and EA for (GBP/JPY) this program because It is really not interesting waiting for the entry signal but very cool riding on the trend till the exit.

someone should pls help

1 Like

I don’t think an EA will be able to keep up with the GBP/JPY. I personally trade this pair and it is very volatile. Be careful with an expert advisor. I used an expert adviser when I first started trading-not a great idea.

I have been trading cowabunga mechanically and it has consistently defeated GBP/JPY if you stick to the rules… no sentimental trading:p:rolleyes::slight_smile:
I believe the EA/indicator will do exactly what you ask it to do without sentiments???/ right? but I do trade with emotions attimes so i think the indicator will take care of this shortcoming.
I will really like to try it out…
If you need the changes i made to the cowabunga parameters I can make a post…

No thanks. I will continue to trade on my own without an EA.:cool:
Also, I don’t like to use indicators. I like to trade with a clean chart-keep it simple.

I too, love G/J. . . I thought they had a cawabunga ea out already. Have you tried that one?

Fx Diva

I have tried that out and it seems to be programed for GBP/USD… I tried to make some changes on the program but could not get the desired result:o:o… perhaps I am not a very good programmer but an estute trader of GBP/JPY… hope you know that GBP/JPY just had a break-out for short position now? you may also check out the thread :GBP/JPY versus cowabunga cos i will be placing my daily trades result there
Happy trading

Yes, I did notice the breakout. I like trading the longer time frames an expect to get quite a bit of down movement from G/J in the next day or so.

Cowabunga has just defeated the almighty GBP/JPY with 274 pips.:smiley:
Happy trading

Just realized 108 pips from todays trade… had to quit because of the GBP current account news for 4:30am EST.:rolleyes: may enter back after the market stabilizes back.
Happy trading

Is this traded with the GBP/JPY with the exact same signal parameters as those outlined for the GBP/USD?

There are just little changes made:
14 RSI
4 and 8 EMA
I think thats all:)

Sorry didnt see this post earlier on… If you do trade with a clean chart-keep it simple method why not share it with the forum… thats wat friends are for right?:mad:

Hey there I just made another 124 pips but have to quit because i am not so sure of the resistance line 233.27:rolleyes:
Happy viewing

It was all my fault:mad: I really get sentimental attimes… that costs me so real losses which I will live to regret. Well thank God for stoploss magic.:smiley: Dont mind me I dont tolerate so much losses that was why i had to place a tight stoploss:)
GBP/JPY will pay for this great humiliation to cowabunga.
Happy viewing

Hi Tega!

Are you trading today?

Who said we’re friends?

No I am not trading today is kind of very volatile but still viewing to see if there will be some kind of stability… stay tuned

Your earlier contibution to this thread gave me the impression that you dont want me to lose my money while trading in the forex market… thats enough to establish a cordial relationship with you. Otherwise how much pips do i need to make to be able to win your friendship:confused: Spell it out… cos i am ready to pay the price:)
‘I don’t think an EA will be able to keep up with the GBP/JPY. I personally trade this pair and it is very volatile. Be careful with an expert advisor. I used an expert adviser when I first started trading-not a great idea.’

how you set your TP?

I basically set my TP at very stronge resistance/support lines but if I am by my system I could wait for the cowabunga exit signal setup.:slight_smile: