Dow- 30 minute breakout strategy

I have a trade i normally do on the dow(wall st) on a 30 minute chart. All i use for indicators are my moving averages and the daily pivot points. 10 mins to open of wall st i look at the 30 min chart and see if that current 30 min bar is either above or below my 10,20,50,100 and 200 exponential moving averages, if it is, i place a buy order, if bar is above the moving averages +4 pips for buffer and the stop loss -4 pips below the bar. If the 30 min bar before the open is below all my moving averages i place a sell order -4 pips for the entry below the bar and the stop loss the high of the bar +4 pips. I place a target profit at R2 daily pivot point if Im going long and place a target profit at the S2 daily pivot point if Im going short. Once triggered at the open of of wall st i leave the trade to run until it either hits target or is at the end of the 30 min bar and Im in profit. If im not in profit at the close of the bar, i let it run until i either get stopped out or im in profit

This trade normally happens roughly twice a week, so on average 8 times a month and i do it at 2% of my account. Ive done this strategy for a year and only had 2 negative months that were minimal losses. Have a look and tell me what you think, and even improve it