ForEx Easy Mode

Hi Windsorftw,

I see there is a trade coming up on GBPUSD daily based on strategy 1. Do you see the same. If no, please correct me what i missed

There’s no setup here. Where you have the 0 line of your fib is not a new structure.

However, this [EURUSD H4] could give us a P2 setup long if it reaches the fib extensions.

And could also give us a P1 setup short…

Same situation on EURUSD D1.

Anyone struggling with this, I find it helps to annotate my charts as shown. Makes it easier and quicker to look for what I need to look for!

EURJPY H4 possible set up if price forms new higher low.

Thanks 599GTO… on below screenshot i marked 3SMA Valley and Hill. do you see them as valid ?

No, these are not valid. Re-read the PDF.

Looks very promising

Wow! Let me read through these posts to catch up a bit.

Fortunately for me, I’ve been out for a few days and haven’t been able to trade. The reason I say this, there were 3 setups that would have failed right in a row for USDJPY for strat #2.

Tonight, however, I decided to go ahead. Here’s my trade on the Daily TF.

USDJPY
Entry: 108.97
SL: 109.48 (51 pips)
TP1: 108.46 (51 pips)
TP2: 103.29 (517 pips!)

Trade was triggered and I’m sitting at +4 pips at the moment. I’ll update as soon as it succeeds or fails! In the meantime, I’ll go through all your trades. Technically the 3SMA didn’t create a ‘hill’ but that pinbar is hard to resist :smiley:

599GTO, technically, yes, look for a pullback to at least 38.2 to validate the 127+ extension. I make sure that price is respecting Fib lines to strengthen my resolve.

Vijaim,
Unfortunately 599GTO is right. If you look at the Daily Time frame, you’ll notice the pull back setup is beyond the 78.6 Fib level, which nullifies the trade. But this is what I’m talking about as well. You’ll see price respected the 50 level first, and now it respected the 61.8 and 78.6 level in one candle. I’ll talk more about it tomorrow when i have more time.

Right again, EURUSD on the Daily just closed under a recent low. Check for the 127.2 extension to 161.8 extension for a bounce!

Vijaim, in order for a valid hill, 3SMA must be angled above the horizontal line, then angled down, and vice versa for a valley.

Another Part 2 trade setup just occured on EURGBP on the Daily Time Frame!

Entry: 0.7863
Stop Loss: 0.7828 (35 pips)
TP1: 0.7898 (35 pips)
TP2: 0.7966 (103 pips) Why? There’s a P1 setup at that price!

Thanks! Yeah, I checked on your PDF and found the answer there. Must have missed it first time around…

I notice you haven’t used the 30% rule on this deal. Why not?

Hi,

EURUSD H4. We got a lower close and lower high, but the lower high is invalidated because the 3sma valley went above 38.2.

Do we now start again from that lower high?

Many thanks

Target 1 was hit sometime last night and now I’m sitting in a breakeven trade and waiting for that sweet T2 to hit (Hopefully!)

+51 pips so far on this trade, will update as soon as trade #2 gets closed!

Because I’m an idiot and didn’t read my rules before placing the trade :smiley: needless to say, I closed the trade at -1 pip. Thanks for catching it for me, could have ended up losing a lot more than 1 pip :stuck_out_tongue:

I think lack of sleep and not reading my rules is where I went wrong. See what I mean, write up your own set of rules, and read them before entering each trade, no matter how well you think you know your system! :smiley:
Thx for saving me a headache 599GTO!

To be honest, I’m not quite understanding what you’re showing us. But technically, if there’s a reason something is invalid, then yes, you would start your analysis over from the lower high.