Most Profitable System

I’m looking for 4 people to make a team of 5. We will communicate on a daily basis about trades. Maybe we all have very different strategies or maybe we have somewhat similar strategies. By combining our strategies we will make more profitable trades. If I am correct on 7 out of 10 trades on my own, this will help me not take those 3 losing trades, increasing my profitability. Write back if your interested

I think the only criteria that needs to be met is that you actually have a trading strategy that you have been using for a good amount of time with some success. Also, you trade anywhere from the 1hr chart to the daily charts.

My S/R is based on daily, but I will take signals off of as low as the 1 hr. Usual length of trades for me last anywhere from 2-5 days usually.

Write back, tell me about your trading and we will see if your a good fit. I don’t have all the details ironed out yet but we will learn as we go.

any example with image ?

Incorrect logic, that’s not a very good start… good luck.

ive been looking to fine tune my system as ive been getting inconsistent results. ive been on zulutrade for 3 weeks and was doing well until today, check it out my trader name is daltron.

Example of what?

What is wrong with the logic?

How about a real time stats page where users could check if possible?

It makes the hugely hopefully assumption that someone else’s system will filter out your bad trades but not your good trades. It’s a much more likely scenario that a system capable of ‘fixing’ your bad trades, it’s generally opting for a counter trade in your good trades as well

That is not exactly what I’m trying to do. If I had a group of 3-5 people who were serious about trading day in and day out there would be discussion on a daily basis about certain trades. Yes, maybe some of my winning trades would not be taken. But hopefully more losing trades would not be taken . Since it seems like I’m not getting too much positive feedback on this so I was thinking of just looking at the forums over at forex factory. If I was considering a eur/usd trade, I would then see what people are saying about eur/usd in the forum at that time to help make a decision. Whether or not this will be helpful is uncertain. But I think it would be much better if I had 4 other people I know to be successful traders that agree or disagree with my opinion. If 5 successful traders are all long on a position, the chances of it being a successful trade are more likely I believe. If that was noted to be true after a short time of keeping statistics, we could then allocate risk in a way to take home bigger profits on certain setups.

hey there can you kindly post a link…i tried to find you but i failed…dunno why …

So, can we find your profitable trading system on zulutrade as well? I am curious to find out…

You can. Some people claim that they have found a “Holy Grail” following a signal provider but they do not post which provider it is. Better to start searching in that area, I think it’s worth the time.

How ma it is possibly man explain it?