Pipers super simple souble screen momentum system

Hey everybody!
Here is a simple system for new traders,that i’ve dreamt up today while staring at chicks butts the beach today while sipping margaritas… Simple and easy to follow rules included. (if you are not happy with it you will be refunded in 30 days, promise,the purchasing price not the losses 8)) Been forward tested to a period of a month with fx tester, with very good results. In my opinion a new trader can utilize this system after a learning curve of a few days, 2 weeks tops.The required discipline and mindset can take a few more months to develop.

The only reason this is went up and public, to give back some value to struggling ppl(and its not going to happen again, this is a great starting for a new trader to develop from, but i’m not here to hold your hand and give you fish, gave you a way to fish and become better from this point), what’s exactly my teacher done for me. Take it, leave it, I don’t care(it’s not my usual edge). Trading is think or swim!!! And with this you got a freakin’ Jetski… You just need to do some effort and learn how to drive it…:wink: I’ll go that far, that it will be more advantages for me if you will not utilize it,and i’ll find you in the other side of all my trades.

Needed ingredients( attached):
1.MT4
2.SSTO
3.SD indi (here you can eliminate the d line in the options,since we’re using it only to determine htf conditions in our favor,not crossovers)
4. Zlag Macd(remove signal line, it’ll just distort you view)
Set up your charts as you see from the picture examples below.(not necessary to trade 15 to hourly, but i recommend that you keep ltf 15 minimum,and the htf in relation of 1 to 4, eg: hrly to 4hr)

1. To buy/sell we need htf to be overbought/oversold.
  2. We are only buy/sell after price entering s/d zone present.
  3. Divergence on the correct direction must be present(bull div/hidden bull div forbuy,bear hidden bear for sell).
  4. S/L 10 pips below recent s/d (though its just a good and pretty sure number, in time ,if you choose to use this sys, you can refine the s/l statistically that works the best to get a better R:R )
  5. exit on macd div to the opposing direction of the trade combined with htf ob/os
  6. Profit taking, I recommend the following strategy:
    1 20% out after 10 pips
    2 another 20% after 20 pips with s/l adjustment to -6 pips, now the only way to loose is a worst case scenario of spike to the other direction, even if s/l hit you are in profit!
    3 (optional), get out 10% for every 10 pips.

The indis needed are attached at the bottom.

The trade selection process:

Pictures of utilization:

I would recommend that you watch/read all the below,since it’s not a bad idea to understand the underlying foundation of what you are doing,and it will give you trust the tools you are using,and confidence in the system.
In a short summary this utilizes the following simple(and simple doesn’t mean not damn effective),fundamentals of the market:
If the higher time frame market flow is over bought,once the low tf diverges from price at an s/d area price has a very high probability of turning.
By timing you’ll notice that most of the setups will come in session beginnings/midsession of london and new york.
PS Don’t expect it being a grail just an edge. But a damn good one!

Resources(more posts with vids, since can’t add more then one to a post :mad:):

Stochastic explanation:

Babypips div school:
Trading Divergences in Forex

Two and a half hours of more quality material with no marketing/selling twists whatsoever,and a deeper touch and more detailed explanation about the s/d concept.

Supply / Demand and Odds Enhancers - Part 1: Foundation
Supply / Demand and Odds Enhancers - Part 2: Foundation
Supply / Demand and Odds Enhancers - Part 3: Application

The thread starter moved on to his own site which is paid, but also offers plenty for free:
[video]http://www.set-and-forget.com/supply_demand_beginners[/video]
Have a browse and watch a video or two to make your own mind up concerning its value.
There are also 3 posts of briefer, quite simple and sound info here:
Simplicity Supply Demand Trading Strategy | 1st Forex Broker

Credits(and thanks):

Sam Seiden for SupDem concept,
George Lane Stochastic inventor,
Gerald Appel for the macd,
Alex Katsaros for the introduction of macd and stoch,
Marko for the div explanations and macd,

And last but most my mentor, a true master of price and the markets, the greatest trader who i was lucky to meet,who tirelessly and patiently(i was really good at being a dumbass from time to time, and it shouldn’t discourage you either) pointed me towards how the markets work,and raised me to be the trader i am today.

PS:
If you make a crapload of money with it you can send over beer, chicks, expensive gifts… :wink:

Cheers:
-P

indis.zip (13.1 KB)

Macd explanation

Notes:

One thing to clear up though is the MACD stuff. First, that guy in the bottom two videos doesn’t always get it right. He blends some things that are correct with some that aren’t. (And he annoys the daylights out of me by perpetuating the myth that moving averages lag!)

Also, he shows and describes a different type of MACD indicator than the one i’m recommending(though the utilization is the same, so it doesn’t really matters). I don’t mean that his is standard and this is Zero Lag. I mean that he is talking about a way of displaying the MACD that makes a histogram of the MACD line-signal line convergence and divergence. As he says, it is an indicator of the indicator.

The histogram in the Zero Lag MACD is the actual MACD histogram (i.e. the zero line-the MACD line which is the equivalent on a chart of the slow moving average minus the fast moving average). That is why the MACD line (or histogram edge if the line is missing) always crosses the zero line exactly when the two moving averages would cross on the chart.

A good series of macd and macd div explanation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OR8vwFv-5iU

Technical Analysis Indicator MACD part two - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4ybk72R9_90

Cheers,
-P

Nothing against you personally, mate… But the “super simplicity” you’re claiming should be imposed with [B]super simple explanation[/B] as well… Otherwise, people would think the opposite of the long, winding explanation of your super simple system…

The idea of sharing is to make people understand your idea (i.e. system)… If you have to make it long, I suggest you:
[ul]
[li]Divide your explanations into [B]sections with short titles[/B]; and
[/li][li][B]Highlight key terms[/B] where you find necessary, etc.
[/li][/ul]

Cheers