Gap-pivot system

Hi Bro Sufian,

Thanks for the revision of the Guide. It makes more sense to me now. :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to read your discussion on SL settings and all.

Cheers.

I apologise for the confusion. SL settings is very discretionary (requires some deoth understanding of trendines, fundamentals perhaps and also price action like reversal patterns). We will discuss it surely. Any questions just post away, i will do my best (as usual) to answer…

Sure Bro, no worries :slight_smile:

no setup on the PoundSwiss as well…

FTSE100’s waterfall move yesterday… :smiley:

A good looking ongoing Gap-Pivot signal happening right now… :50:

…and for USDJPY

Hi

May i know what broker are u using for your chart ? thanks gonna study this system looks interesting . thanks for sharing

I use GoMarkets. Ask away if there is something unclear.

Gap Pivot Performance this week (GBPJPY, GBPAUD, EURJPY, AUDJPY, GBPCHF, AUDUSD, XAUUSD)

Win % : 60%
Average Win : 60 pips
Average Loss : 27 pips

Setup A Wins : 100%
Setup B Wins : 0
Losses by US Session End : 50% (44 pips total)
Losses by 320sma touch : 50% (65 pips)
Total Consecutive winning trade : 4 trades (biggest 300 pips)
Total Consecutive losing trade : 2 trades (biggest 65 pips)

** I am slowly introducing another exit strategy that is when price touches 320SMA, exit trade.

GBPJPY Trade(s) This Week

Only 1 valid signal
One Profitable trade… Good one!

USDJPY Trade(s) This Week

3 valid signals
-35 pips net profit
not quite a good week for USDJPY but not that bad…

USDCAD Trade(s) This Week

2 Valid signals

GBPAUD Waterfall Trade this week…

Thank you Sufian for taking your time to present this documentation and relevant examples. The explanations look pretty straight forward…now to follow the rules and test :slight_smile:

Looks like GBP/JPY and EUR/GBP were good trades to enter based on the rules. Would you agree? The Macfibo day chart for EUR/GBP also signalled upward movement since a few days ago.

Thanks again. :slight_smile:

GBPJPY today so far…

Price currently a bit too far from Support for my liking. Price is testing the daily pivot. Finding an alternative support for a good breakout (part of advanced Gap-Pivot, maybe in the future) is in order. Could there be a potential channel created from Sydney session price action? We shall see…

This pair is not the one I am focusing today for the sake of simpleness for other newbies. The setup is not nice though. A resistance breakout and testing the 320SMA willd definitely invalidate such trade…

GBPAUD so far

It made it move tested the daily pivot (a pretty reversal pattern occured when that happen). Setup B is still good for today… I am monitoring how the price will react to that rising flag trendline support though. We can keep it simple and trade on Support breakout (if that happens). GBPAUD was a beast on Wednesday… made a correction of Thursday, made another waterfall move on Friday (though no valid setup for both A and B)… perhaps this pair will make some uneventful consolidation price action moves today… but who knows… no guessing game in Forex.

GBPJPY trade activation Tuesday

GBPAUD trade Tuesday

There were only 2 valid setups that I was aware of… both yielded good pips. I am a 100 pips a month guy actually… yesterday was enough for me. Alhamdulillah. :41: (will keep posting valid setups though…)