Gap-pivot system

GAP-PIVOT SYSTEM

[B]A Simple US-BOX based breakout system whilst incoporating Missed Pivots and Missed Moving Average.

Please Download the PDF File for detailed information and the required files such as indicators and templates.[/B]

Indicators :

Rob Booker’s Pivots Indicator
Missed Pivot Points v2.3.ex4 - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Market Sessions indicator
Sessions.ex4 - Speedy Share - upload your files here

I’ve provided a template that you can download. You install all the required indicators (market sessions and Rob Booker’s Pivot Indicator) accordingly then after that simply apply the GapPivot_v1 template into your MT4…. Download link :

Gap-Pivotv1.0.tpl - Speedy Share - upload your files here

GAPv1.0.pdf (444 KB)

SHORT Trade Examples

LONG TRADE Example

WHAT IS A BREAKOUT? **incase some dont know

Hi Bro Said,

First of all, I would like to say congratulations and thank you for sharing this new system! :60:

Had skimmed the PDF file. I hope you don’t mind if I give you a little input. I noticed that you [U]didn’t explicitly mention[/U] in the description (see for Buy: page 7, paragraph 1) that the Daily Pivot has to be tested first to make it a valid setup. While in the Picture, you put a note there where the Daily Pivot was tested.

Was it intentional, for what purpose? Or did you incidentally miss on that one? Please advise.

Thanks again!

Thank you for your input. I guess it was intentional as for that setup, even if price already ests the daily pivor (when breakout happens), as long as 320sma wasn’t tested, it is a valid signal.

Perhaps it cud confuse people. I will make some textual changes in the pdf soon enough. Thanks brother.

Hi Bro,

Yes, please do make it clearer.

Thanks.

Any problems with the downlpad download links?

No problem. I could download em all.

Few amendments and additions have been made to the system’s guide (PDF). Please kindly disgregard the earlier guide (delete them!) and download the new one. It has been uploaded. please find at the main page. Thank You for the understanding

No setup at AUDUSD today…

Still good at EURJPY

***Few amendments and additions have been made to the system’s guide (PDF). Please kindly disgregard the earlier guide (delete them!) and download the new one. It has been uploaded. please find at the main page. Thank You for the understanding

the SP500 looking good for a Short trade today hopefully,

if EURJPY is good… so will GBPJPY

***Few amendments and additions have been made to the system’s guide (PDF). Please kindly disgregard the earlier guide (delete them!) and download the new one. It has been uploaded. please find at the main page. Thank You for the understanding

Hi Bro Sufian,

Thanks for the revision of the Guide. It makes more sense to me now. :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to read your discussion on SL settings and all.

Cheers.

I apologise for the confusion. SL settings is very discretionary (requires some deoth understanding of trendines, fundamentals perhaps and also price action like reversal patterns). We will discuss it surely. Any questions just post away, i will do my best (as usual) to answer…

Sure Bro, no worries :slight_smile:

no setup on the PoundSwiss as well…

FTSE100’s waterfall move yesterday… :smiley:

A good looking ongoing Gap-Pivot signal happening right now… :50:

…and for USDJPY

Hi

May i know what broker are u using for your chart ? thanks gonna study this system looks interesting . thanks for sharing