Anyone know this provider?

Its temporary topic. Do you know the http://www.binaryoptions-live-signals.com options binary provider? I tested trial 1 week and signals are true and profitable, but i worry waste money. I worry its a scam because e-mail is fake, but signals and Skype contact is working.

Regards Simon

These guys are scammers. Their signals win about 50% of the time so it’s no better than guessing. In their Skype room, it sounds like a bunch of customers chatting and taking their signals, but that is false too, it is just a bunch of their own operators pretending to be customers, saying how great the trades and service are. If you complain at all, the moderator will tell you to stop flooding the chat. Everything about these guys is fake and you will definitely lose your money to these criminals if you continue.

Thanks for answer! This week they gave very good profit, win around 85%. Im really confused now. In chatroom i meet one guy from my country we discuss about it now. If anyone knom more about it let me know please. Anyway i going open next trial next week, maybe we will know more.

Why do most of you like signal and trade using signal providers??
I think that their signal is not accurate and just to take your money.

Hey guy,

Try together with this indicator. it gives the trend signal for currency pairs. I think it works.

Signal Trend Indicator

Cheers,

why wasting your time thinking on subscribe trading signal which shown only at one web page ??
it’s definetely untrusted one, i can tell by how the website look.
try to research on forexcopy system, there’s many profitable trader out there with real track record, real traders.

I give up trading with BOLS and still using my own system with auto chartist. Every month i have more than 120 trades with 75% win and 700 pips. Is good for Forex and binary options. I use autochartist, its really good tool.

I attached history since 17.10.2014, entry is on arrow and exit on close third candle (trade is 3 white candles) System is perfect for me, no more signals providers.

I found these free signals which are pretty good. They are published each week with an end of week expiry. Ideal if you just want to place the odd signal and try to earn some extra money for the weekend!

All the ones I’ve placed have won so far - Free Binary Options Signals | BinaryOptionsInvestor.net