Macfibo Reloaded

Compass MA breakout will indicate what to catch in H1… :smiley:

You can treat Macfibo Reloaded as a separate system.

Hi Bro Sufian,

I’ve read the PDF. To tell you the truth, I am more confident to trade in H1 time frame, though I look at higher time frames also as part of my analysis. You mentioned there the H1 application of this system is still tested. I’m looking forward to your results on the same.

Cheers… :57:

Based on my tests so far, it seems there’s not much difference in terms of my own personal “acceptable winning % ratio”, though the average pips win, average drawdowns ofcourse are significantly different. I am more than happy for you and others to report anything lower than H4.

ADDITIONAL : Give me few more days before I can safely say it CAN be traded with H1

Someone e-mailed me two days ago and said that I do not need fibonacci with Macfibo Reloaded. He said “Smoothed Heiken Ashi”. I have to admit, I know very little about this. I just took a glimpse and it is quite interesting tho based on just TWO looks… anyone can enlightened me about this Heiken Ashi deal? I just assume when the heikenashi changes colour, you exit the trade. does it repaint?

GBPJPY Hit 200%

[B]How much Bear Strength does GBPJPY got left?[/B]

Hi Bro Sufian,

Sorry for the late reply… was busy with something these past couple days…

I backtested it with few last trades of XAU/USD… wasn’t so happy with the winning ratio… But then I’m just a newbie to the system, I could be wrong…

Best to wait for your analysis as you mentioned above…

Cheers…

How many total trades did you go through for XAUUSD? Ive tested only up to 115 trades til 2011… the winning ratio that i got is 62.5%.

GBPJPY Counter-Trend Macfibo

1.618 is confluenced with PT C, hence TP at 1.618.

GBPCHF Completed Counter-Trend Macfibo Trade

Thanks for sharing. I checked out EurJpy in 4h. Not sure if it is appropriate to say, but I did a little variation of the system and when the 5EMA crossed BOTH the 20 and 30 SMA in the same direction as the 80/120 trend, the results were very promising. From Sept 2013, 26 trades, 19 wins, 7 losses. A couple had discretionary point "b"s so someone else may not get the exact results. I used 1:2 Risk/Reward; so with just that one currency at 2% risk per trade, there would be a 62% return in about 13 1/2 months. (If the 5 ema retraced and crossed again, it would have to retrace behind BOTH 20 and 30, and then cross both 20 and 30 in the above stats.)

Thank you Eli for testing the system. Good stats there… just to clarify what you meant : the stats is a result of just signals according to the direction of the compass and NO counter trend trade yes? And you only tp at 177%?

Pretty much… The other difference was that the 5 ema always had to cross back over both 20&30 to give a signal. Seems a couple of times when the bar that gave a signal crossed resistance, I didn’t put SL all the way back to the swing high or low but the particular candle.

Nice work! I noticed in the E-book the Fib retracements are reversed. With so many platforms available it might be a worthy note for Fib tool settings. The difference in risk on a H4 chart could be significant especially if trading cable. I look forward to seeing positive future results. Good luck!

I have been following and using this system since it came out. I have incorporated it into my other successful strategies and use Macfibo Reloaded as another confluence to enter and exit trades. It works great. Anyhow, this is my first post here and I am concerned that there has not been another post here in over a month. Am I missing something? Is anybody trading this? Is there another forum I need to be aware of where this system is being traded and discussed? I would like to be in touch with other traders using this strategy so we can share our experiences.

I will keep posting when there is interest hehe… you can post here and i will comment/answer accordingly.

Salam, I think I missed the previous versions. Coz, I’m new here. This version is Good.
But what do you think about this version now. Coz, it’s been a long time you posted this system/PDF e-book.
What do you think? … There was 5 Pairs on your book. Is there any new pair to be added to the list? … anything new?
Please reply. Thanks.

Salam, I think I missed the previous versions. Coz, I’m new here. This version is Good.
But what do you think about this version now. Coz, it’s been a long time you posted this system/PDF e-book.
What do you think? … There was 5 Pairs on your book. Is there any new pair to be added to the list? … anything new?
Please reply. Thanks.

Personally, I like the old Macfibo version better.