Macfibo Reloaded

MACFIBO RELOADED

“ …There are so many Macfibo knowledge that I yet share to you all, but as my audience are for newbies, I will take it one thing at a time…” – Macfibo Edition 1.2, page 1

MACFibo Reloaded stands for Moving Averages Crossover Fibonacci Reloaded. It is almost like any Moving Averages (MA) crossover system you could find, but as you would know by now (if you have traded Macfibo before), it is unique in it’s mechanism objectively picking a high probable price levels as profit targets upon a valid signal occurred.

Unlike Speed Trap, Macfibo (old version) and Gap-Pivot, I will try my best to cramp all the elements of this system in just one E-Book whilst not making too complicated specifically for new traders (such as trendlines, price action/price patterns, fundamental analysis, volume, market cycles). In other words, this guide will be “Macfibo Reloaded : The Complete Version For New Traders”.

I need to clarify the word “complete” version though. What I meant by “Complete” is that it is the most recent version that I personally use both demo trading, paper trade, forward test and live trading (I’ve used this on Live Trading for a particular trading account since 2013). Any system is a “work-in-progress”. You must not stop learning, you must not stop refining the system (that suits your trading objective ofcourse). Honestly, I’ve had tested 13 different versions of Macfibo… and this particular version is for me the best one I’ve had tested over 500 trades and balanced (between day trader and swing trader)… SO FAR…

My objectives for sharing this system are two-folds : Sharing and Helping. I hope I can accomplish that with this system reveal. Happy Reading and May you all be Profitable.

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE AND THE TEMPLATE (template in Zip)

MACFIBO RELOADED.pdf (650 KB)

Macfibo_Reloaded.zip (580 Bytes)

Current GBPJPY Macfibo Reloaded Trade

*Waiting for the price to break 177% (which I hope will happen)… if not, then I will hold this trade as I’ve locked a 70 positive pips already.

GBPJPY Current Trade

300+ Pips Locked. We shall see if price continues to go down and hit 200%… I personally dont think it matters.

SL at 177% have been hit.

The story in EURUSD so far… :46:

Counter-Trend Trade : PT C was identified and it didn’t block 1.618 hence TP-ed there. Good trade.
Extended Trade : Wasn’t a good one. Price reveresed and hit SL at 61.8.

Net Pips from these two trades : +10 pips

great effort again from you sufian… enjoy reading your pdf :slight_smile: thanks for your sharing. shall contribute once i get my head on all your systems hehe :slight_smile:

just wanna check with you if this macfibo also incorporates your original macfibo ?

can i say if I learn this macfibo reloaded it encompasses original macfibo ?

Compass MA breakout will indicate what to catch in H1… :smiley:

You can treat Macfibo Reloaded as a separate system.

Hi Bro Sufian,

I’ve read the PDF. To tell you the truth, I am more confident to trade in H1 time frame, though I look at higher time frames also as part of my analysis. You mentioned there the H1 application of this system is still tested. I’m looking forward to your results on the same.

Cheers… :57:

Based on my tests so far, it seems there’s not much difference in terms of my own personal “acceptable winning % ratio”, though the average pips win, average drawdowns ofcourse are significantly different. I am more than happy for you and others to report anything lower than H4.

ADDITIONAL : Give me few more days before I can safely say it CAN be traded with H1

Someone e-mailed me two days ago and said that I do not need fibonacci with Macfibo Reloaded. He said “Smoothed Heiken Ashi”. I have to admit, I know very little about this. I just took a glimpse and it is quite interesting tho based on just TWO looks… anyone can enlightened me about this Heiken Ashi deal? I just assume when the heikenashi changes colour, you exit the trade. does it repaint?

GBPJPY Hit 200%

[B]How much Bear Strength does GBPJPY got left?[/B]

Hi Bro Sufian,

Sorry for the late reply… was busy with something these past couple days…

I backtested it with few last trades of XAU/USD… wasn’t so happy with the winning ratio… But then I’m just a newbie to the system, I could be wrong…

Best to wait for your analysis as you mentioned above…

Cheers…

How many total trades did you go through for XAUUSD? Ive tested only up to 115 trades til 2011… the winning ratio that i got is 62.5%.

GBPJPY Counter-Trend Macfibo

1.618 is confluenced with PT C, hence TP at 1.618.

GBPCHF Completed Counter-Trend Macfibo Trade

Thanks for sharing. I checked out EurJpy in 4h. Not sure if it is appropriate to say, but I did a little variation of the system and when the 5EMA crossed BOTH the 20 and 30 SMA in the same direction as the 80/120 trend, the results were very promising. From Sept 2013, 26 trades, 19 wins, 7 losses. A couple had discretionary point "b"s so someone else may not get the exact results. I used 1:2 Risk/Reward; so with just that one currency at 2% risk per trade, there would be a 62% return in about 13 1/2 months. (If the 5 ema retraced and crossed again, it would have to retrace behind BOTH 20 and 30, and then cross both 20 and 30 in the above stats.)