What is the easiest way to make money in forex? (important)

Just some kind of income to start with, I can wait for the millions…
What system can be used to generate some kind of return on capital at a decent risk?
I’ve read about forex on and off 2 years ago and still struggling to make some cash using it
Need all help guys!

Thank you!

There’s no easy way to make “consistent” money. Sorry. Whatever system you chose ,you’ll have to work hard to perfect the “other” aspects.

While some system may be simple to use, entry is only 10% of the equation. The rest are your mind set, psychology, emotion and discipline. And these are really hard to train.

1 thing I can say is, DON’T trade ALONE. Most traders fail because they try to go at it alone. FOREX does give you that impression that it’s just you and your chart. Reality is you need friends, trader friends who you can talk to, help motivate each other and understand the struggling you’re going through.

Not to be mistaken with blind faith. On the internet, one can forge their trade history in anyway they want. So be smart choosing who you befriend with. I used to fall into that trap. I was so so so inspired by certain individuals whose trade was so perfect. However, when I try to follow his instructions, I failed so bad. I struggle to trade like this guy for years, until someone gave me a nudge that “Nobody can ever pick tops and bottoms all the time”. That opened my eyes.

Good luck.

do you have any suggestions where to start with a good strategy iv looked at candle patterns but i don’t think it will be enough with a indicator. im new to the market so getting up to scratch with it but would like a good solid plan that i could stick to many thanks

Go to pip school. It may take a few weeks to work through but you will have a better idea where to start after you have done this…and start with a demo account not real money

Coming from an experienced trader who trades full time for a living.

Develop your own strategy, I spent 5 years doing it and it paid off big style. There is no right or wrong way to trade, its what you feel comfortable doing.

In my opinion, price action is boss, nothing else but candle sticks and 1/2 MA’s to help define trend/flat markets, but you can see that without the MA after a while in the markets.

thanks for the replys you all are a big help i think ill have a look at what adamjn said abit more and see if i can make my own strategy around that area and see how it goes. thanks alot

The easiest way is to DIY way. Its the only way. Your journey to “successful” trading starts with a journey into self discovery. That’s way what works for me wont work for you. Best of luck bro.

Failure is a path to success… there is more or less NO way to becoming a successfull trader in forex without doing several mistakes that you’ll learn not to do again. Once you’ve done the mistakes and starts avoiding them you’ll be closer to doing things right…what’s right is what makes you pip’in…nothing else!
As bobbillbrowne says, it starts with a journey into self discovery…

You don’t wake up tomorrow and wants to be a pilot and believe that its going to be acomplished in a week…

When I first started with trading I had a million dollar goal and I was throwing money on the table like a drunk Las Vegas tourist because I didn’t know what I was throwing my self into. After a while when I realized what a life of a trader was really about my goal changed.
My goal everyday now is to become one out of those 5% successfull traders… and to me it’s not about how many dollars I make a day or a year…it’s about consistency and state of mind.
Every day I wake up in the morning and dare to turn on my computers and watch my trades I know I’m among the 5%'s The days I wake up and fear how my equitys looks like compared to my account balances I know I share my heartbeat rally with 95% of all the other traders…

Success belongs to those who are willing to work harder than anyone else and whatever makes you calm and pip’in is the right way for you no matter what the other 5% does to make money :slight_smile:

Totally agree with you here. Price action is the key to success. When you trade with price action for sometime, you don’t need any indicator to understand the market

I thought I was seeing things when I spotted this thread just now having posted on the replicated thread earlier today.

Why have you started the same thread in different sections of the forum asking the same question?
More to the point, why haven’t the moderators deleted one or merged them both?

shakes head

There is no easy money. Especially not if you haven’t reach some profitable consistency in trading. And trading software definitely is not the easiest way to make some money. It is unfortunate fact that 95% of EA’s will end up failing.

EA’s alone is not enough… you can’t just put it to work and go for a holiday and expect it to make money for you while you are gone.
I use several EA’s, BUT I have made them ALL myself so I know exactly what they’ll do and how they behave under different market conditions. They make all my trades but I monitor the market several times a day to see if the conditions still meet my EA’s setup. When market conditions change I also change my EA’s… My EA’s never fails in my opinion, they just don’t fit every market conditions and therefore it’s still my job to monitor the market and decide if my EA’s should be trading or not :slight_smile:

this one exactly what i’ve been working for. for pas years doing manual trade, fact is : i cant handle the market all the time, spending time, not to mention the pressure. manual trade are trading system which boost your profit actually not the automatic one, some traders put in the opposite.
word of advice for thread starter : what you’re looking for aren’t the easiest but the quickest way, there’s no easy path for it. my advice is, set your [B]yearly[/B] profit at 30-40%, compare this achievement with any other futures investment program, you’ll realize forex online trading are easy enough to catch those target. have a nice day, plan your trade and trade your plan, as the old man’s said.

To state the obvious: Buy low, sell high.

The easiest way to make “steady” profits is to get yourself a [I][U]good[/U][/I] EA, and set it up properly. I use the TrendTrimmer HedgeHunter EA and made 55% return for the 2015 year. So far in 2016 I have made 15% profit. It costs me $60 per month for the EA and $8 per month for the VPS that I run the EA on in 2 separate broker accounts. You are allowed to run the EA on 2 accounts only. If you fund your account properly and use conservative settings in this EA you can make steady profits of 1 to 7 percent per month. That’s how I did it. I just love the way this EA plods along and builds my balance. But CAUTION is still needed. You MUST monitor your account at LEAST weekly, if not more often, as nothing is totally set and forget.