MF Line System for Gold and EU Trading

Updating Gold H4 at the moment

Gold price dropped dramatically as Fed end its QE3

Updating Gold H4 at the moment, still in downward trend

i guess this is a preety nice indicator Mr Vehatde and the way it does not repaint makes it better and someone can have more confidence in his trades, nevertheless i wish i could get this indicator …do you mind sharing the indicator or giving us a link to download it? thanks

If I’m not mistaking, Mr Vehatde is infact Miss Vehatde. But I could be wrong. Either ither it does appear to be a nice indicator.

thanks for the correction, lets wait for miss vehatde to give us a link to download this indicator

I’d like to share this indicator with you guys, but it’s not allow to post a link here. I’ll show you how to get it from mql5.

Happy trading :smiley:

alryt miss vehatde thanks but what name are you going tp give the indicator so as to we can search it

It’s is MuaEA signal trend Indicator. Try to search it, let me know if you don’t see it, i’ll show you in details.

Cheers,

People. Do a google search on the OP names. Then come to your own conclusion.

really impressed with ur indicator miss vehatde…i would like to get this indicator and try it for myself…i hope to get a reply frm u…soon :wink:

hmmm…looks really impressive

Gold price struggles 4-year low due to USD gains. Which source of news do you guys usually visit?

Vehatde, if you really want to share why dont you just attach your indicator here? unless you wanted to sell.you dont even reply to private messages. l.

Dear Mario,

I remember that i replied and forwarded email that guiding download it. Please check it again. Anyway, i’ll send you again.

It’s not my indicator, even i’m not a programmer :smiley:

Sometimes i posted a link, i got an infraction from admin

GOld price still dropped sharply. Does it influenced by low oil price or high dollar?

You guys closely watch ECB meeting? Its signal to ease made EUR/USD drop near 2 year low

vehatde, i tried to download but it cant be downloaded. Kindly please share it here on the forum by uploading it? Thanks!

I’m not the programmer of the indicator. I just know the link on mpl5. Did you try as this guiding photos?

Hello Vehatde,

Do you want to share the indicator with us so that we can test it, tell you our opinions, and share the best settings and set ups together ?

Thanks.

Steven