Kraut gap System

Anyone be kind enough to share this system? read a lot of good stuff about this one from the Piper Stable.

Kind Regards,
John

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for the reply. I have a decent grasp of the system from research but can’t find specific rules for the system. Was to double check I am on the right track.

Kind Regards

I came across this post by accident, but felt the need to contribute.

I have experience with this particular gap trading system, as I used it in the beginning of my trading. A lot of the general rules are covered in an e-mail series available via the e-mail sign up at trading.johnpiper.info However, if you want specific rules you will have to bite the bullet and put your hand in your pocket.

I found the product is very good if you need some structure. Because the market changes with the wind, I would recommend some paper trading to get the feel for it.

Please note, I’m not trying to encourage anyone to sign up for the e-mail or be promotional (which from memory comes over 4 or 5 weeks). I’m just trying to be helpful. The e-mail didn’t cost me to sign up and John Piper (the creator) has written far too many books on trading to be a spammer.