Galaxy Trades Forex Army's Matrix

This system is no longer available :slight_smile:

Direct link for bigger image : http://imageshack.com/a/img745/1828/Nm4nL7.jpg

Latest winnings using the indicator from the recent US news release!

Sounds very interesting.
I’ve just found this thread and wanted to know if this will be available for someone like myself, who didn’t discover your previous thread building up to this indicator.
Thanks!

Plus one to Bacon’s question. Since I am also came in late into forex arena.

Hi Bacon, thanks for your interest. Well I have not decided yet and I’m rather selective on who I let into the trading room + indicator. Currently there are a good 100+ people who contributed to the development of the indicator and I’m considering creating a waiting list as I’d like to keep the testers of this indicator to a tight knit group who are all willing to help/contribute and not freeload (not saying that you are). I like to ensure the people I let in have the same teamwork mentality.

Took me awhile to realize you who you were referring to saying “Bacon” haha. Well see reply above ^^^ Thanks for your interest btw :slight_smile:

Sorry for the confusion on my post. Understood perfectly you need someone that will give you the best feedback. Especially this kind of back testing/forward testing. Glad that you had enough testers. :smiley:

Cant wait Desmond!

As a strong believer in Fibonacci levels I am excited to see what comes of this.

Thanks for the interest guys! Here’s the update for today : I’ve finished adding in the Momentum arrows. Traded uff JPY today, here are the results : It’s amazing how it managed to pick the high at 116.98 and 117.05 so accurately for the retracement, then again, that’s the magic of fibonacci :wink:

Cheers!

What does the future of this project look like? Pending successful testing.

They’ll slap a price tag on it. What they are doing is using BP to develop a brand for their market offering. Dont fall for it bro.

No doubt he will make a tidy profit from the large band of fools who think their quick fix to riches can be had for a few hundred bucks and little to no work on their part to attempt to understand how to trade.

Do you think he’s looking for a medal or chest to pin it on lol

Once I’ve got it up and running smoothly (left with the auto position management) I’ll be releasing it to my beta testers for free for them to test out :slight_smile:

The Galaxy Trades brand has been here for quite a few months already, I’ve got people to discuss the dynamic fibonacci levels in the past and many helpful members have contributed by giving me their opinions and research on the topic. I’m just trying to give back to the community, most particularly the people who helped me from the very beginning.

Very interesting view you have there Roger, haha. Anyway, for those beta testers who have added me as friends on facebook, they can vouch that I go above and beyond to recommend them trading psychology books such as “Trading in the zone” by Marc Douglas and educate them on fibonacci retracements, understanding position management, journaling their trades (even creating an excel file for them), watching our for key news releases and coming together as a team to collaboratively trade.

My immediate plans was to release this for free to the beta tester and have no plans for the future yet while I work on the initial group of us to get proficient in trading this method before we slowly get others in.

It’s kinda hurtful that you’d just judge me so quickly even without knowing me personally nor the months of work I’ve put into developing this program (which is not an Expert Advisor by any means) rather a trading methodology which when combined with proper trading psychology, risk management and personality management, can be very profitable.

Anyway, that’s alright, kinda used to the naysayers who are quick to judge me and write me off. You don’t have to believe in my trading methodology, really, just don’t judge me without knowing me first.

I hate when the naysayers just jump in an start judging and throwing stones.

I have been working with Desmond on and off for months on Galaxy. He is a great guy and has no hidden agenda. He has been a big help to me and I am glad to be part of his Beta team. He is a genius programmer. I applaud his leadership, ingenuity and his enthusiasm.

And to the bashers out there. If you can’t be positive. GET LOST!

Keep up the great work Desmond!

Bill McManus
SirWolf

So many haters out here. I have been involved from the start with Desmond and galaxy trades. He is possibly the farthest thing from a con artist, or someone wanting to sell his product. I have had multiple private conversations with Desmond texting over the last few months and everything he comes out with is to help and benefit the community here at Babypips.

Even if his strategy fails miserably at least he did it for the community rather than all the haters here who just pry for the next best thing versus working for it themselves.

#IendorseDesomond

• Kelton Williams

Galaxy trades, Desmond, I merely asked because as stated I use fib in my current trading methods, and I like how your method combines multiple time frames into one view. I have like your facebook page, and look forward to what comes.

My hope is that its not too many months, or even years later that others are able to test this, outside of your beta.

Eyes wide open, please keep us updated and disregard the nay-sayers