Galaxy Trades Forex Army's Matrix

Here’s the latest video showing 10.1 pip on EURUSD in 10 seconds!

Hey buddy,

Sorry just saw this reply :slight_smile:

Well, do tell me how you find them!

Cheers,
Desmond

Sorry, I have been out sick (again) for a few weeks. Finally getting over the cold and headache.

Few recommendation, if you don’t mind inputs. Oanda, and Forex.com. They might not be the best choices. But their customer service are very good. I know Foxrex.com also has working relationship with ZT system. May be it will also works well with GTFAM.

I will take a look at forex.com :slight_smile:

As for OANDA, I have heard their spreads are really high haha.

Thanks for the suggestions!

A popular trading strategy we have is the reload trade, for you guys who arne’t familiar with it, here is a video on it :

Took 3 trades today.

[B]+5 on EU for a reload trade.[/B]
The moment 1 minute MARs flipped, there was a brown MAR at 92 which was a good sign of resistance. Took the reload trade and let it run up to -00-. I sold at this level because it is big fig and anything can happen. Turned out to be a good decision as price dropped after that.

[B]+3 on USDCAD. Quick reload trade.[/B]
Exited at +3, should have waited longer as it dropped further. No basis for exiting the reload trade, should exercise better trade management in the future.,

[B]-3 on GU, reload trade.[/B]
Entered when 1 minute MARs flipped, and chose to close out quickly the moment they flipped again. Good choice as it dived downwards.

Not bad at all. :35: Been busy with everything (family, work, etc…), so I didn’t have a chance to sit down and work with the matrix yet. Have been doing manual trading on the go. Doing ok after the big pull down on manual trades a few weeks ago, trying to recover some of my manual trades losses.

Is V7 out yet?

Great to see you back on track buddy! I’m keeping an offline trade journal which is very specific, and an online trade journal which is more big picture with the lessons learnt and the mistakes to avoid. Really good practice to keep improving oneself to reach that optimum level of trading :slight_smile:

V7 has been out for quite a while bud! Go find it on the website under the downloads section :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad to be back. Yeah, one mistakes I kept doing that I have to avoid (in manual trading) is to cut the losses sooner. I tends to hold on hoping that it will turn back in my favor. Well 80% of the time it is not, and that was causing most of my losses. But I am learning as I go on that aspect.

Thanks, got it loaded and took a good “White Wall” Trade on [B]EU [/B]and got [B]+4.1[/B] pips out of it. :57: Saw another “White Wall” trade on a different pair, but decided to turn in for the night. :24:

Profits for Friday. Keep it simple guys, just trade the matrix and it’ll bring good moolah to us :wink:

I experimented with a small entry on GBPAUD that lost 15 pips, lesson to myself to not experiment with trades on a live account.

Cheers to the weekend!

For those who are willing to learn how the system really works, you can watch my 30 minute video here to fully understand it. I know it’s long, but if you really want to understand the entire flow of the matrix, here’s a good start :slight_smile:

Hi Desmond, sorry for not active in a while. Im still trading your strategy when i have free time and i can really prove this really works! Here is my trade yesterday and today.

Nice, are these all passive trades? Or mixtures of passive and white wall?

BTW! Have not has much chance to sit and get on the computer as much, been doing a lot of on the go (manual trading instead) on my phone. Wish I can use this system on mobile too… (hint, hint, suggestion in progress :45: :54:)

But at least I am doing good, about 8 out of 10 trades (on average) I gain profits. :cool:

Fantastic trades! Keep it up!

Trades for the day. Some silly mistakes, but passive trades worked out really well :slight_smile:

Great video Des! Great explanation about all the Galaxy Matrix components.

Tonights trades all winning ones, easy

Profits!

Profits!