Galaxy Trades Forex Army's Matrix

Thanks for the honest and thoughtful responses, gentlemen. I am going to adjust my sleep schedule accordingly and explore scalping a bit further. I find this trading method very appealing.

thanks Captain. Im sorry for being AWOL for sometime :).

I wouldn’t call it AWOL, just leave of absence. :wink:

latest trade results for Friday and Monday :slight_smile:

Quick Update :

We’re creating an entire series of advanced trading psychology and methods, should be done by the end of this week :slight_smile: Users can take the lessons for free (of course), and if they pass the tough quiz at the end, stand to get promoted to the next rank :wink:

The reason for this is because a trading strategy does not constitute of just the indicator itself, instead, it is a good balance of the indicator, psychology, discipline and accountability - which is what we are working on :wink:

Have been MIA for the past 6 weeks. But what happened to the site?

Site has been going through upgrades, but you can still login to Live Trading Room. It’s still open.

Where’s everbody gone. What’s happen to the website bro!!!

the strategy sounds simple and the charts look great with the red and green color on it…is there any way this can be to public?

Okay so I’ve redesigned the system, did a lot of changes : 7 time frames, directional diamonds, colour coded zones, bootcamp exam, automated business plan, rank tracker (for the website) and more.

You can check it out at : Best Forex Scalping Strategy for MT4 - The Forex Army | An Army of Forex Traders that work together with the Best Forex Scalping Strategy for MT4

Will post a proper update here soon :slight_smile:

hi captain desmond,
sorry to interupt…but i am a newbie here & trying hard to learn fr all the masters here. & i found

that this forum is so helpful. may i ask is it still available for us to join in to learn & to share & how do we get to joinin ?
thx alot.

Bro, you need to do more reseach. I’m not going to do it for you. Dessy was a fraud and stole this and made alot of money from the “army”

Its called a scam and there are plenty of “master” out there.

Seriously, Bob. After all this time I thought you’d have let your grudge go lol. Your baseless claims of me being a fraud and all is clearly from some jealousy you have welling up inside ya.

Anyway, no worries about it, I’m coming up with an automated version that will blow the world away and finally shut your mouth, Bob.

You might like to read this then flog your dead horse elsewhere
http://forums.babypips.com/trading-platforms-and-software/76488-new-dynamic-fibonacci-forex-software-being-released.html#post728147

it looks like FXPM platfrom , isn’t it ?

It is bro. FXPM knew exactly who “Dessy” is. Wonder if they are interested in what he’s up to now.

When “scalping” the markets for these small pip movements the reality is no indicators are of any help. Little known multi time-frame analysis. Or any of that other jibber jabber.

But I won’t pass judgement while I know only one side of the story. Like to here Dessy’s version since he believes he can scam more unwilling victims here at BP’s.

Think if one is interested in this style of trading one is far better off going to the FXPM site.

Very good post, objective thinking, it deserves attention.

this system is not fxpm and people should stop associating it with fxpm. they are in a class of their own in terms of trading strategies, institutional systems, trainings, mentorship etc.

I realize a lot of people are getting confused with this association and it’s never good because the systems are so different. I am stopping the use of the old TFA Sniper (grey one) and we’re moving on to a completely automated trading system which is closer to longer term trades that stretches across multiple hours to days even.

I’ll get babypips to close this thread, it’s causing me too many headaches with the confusions around it.

Okay, let’s take a look.

Here’s a screen-shot from an FxPM promo video —

And here’s a screen-shot from the galaxytrades thread here on Babypips —

The colors are different. The fonts are different.

I guess that proves that the galaxytrades thingy wasn’t lifted from FxPM.

No copying, no pilfering, no plagiarizing here. — No, no, no!

How could anyone think such a thing?

For the love of all who has brains, that was the old system which has been stopped, I spoke to fxpm about it and while the colours were nice (red to sell and green to buy), it wasn’t nice that our systems looked so similar albeit the difference in information quantity being displayed. They were the first to have such a design and I respect them enough not to go head on against them.

Anyway the site has been closed (galaxytrades) and system had been shut down. So don’t be a historian and bring up the past when everyone’s trying to move on