My End of Day trading signal

hello,
I’m starting a trading blog/thread…hoping if I make it public…I’ll stick to my own rules :53:

I will post my trades…if any good trades present themselves I’ll post them at 5PM NY time.

I’ll be trading off the Daily Chart.

wish me luck.

Best of skill, pippuller!

EOD systems prevent over trading.

thanks Riskaversion:

First Trade: Long EUR/AUD at 1.49080

Can you upload charts or at least tell us how you are deriving your signals?

Michael…in due time…let me prove myself first…I say a good test would be at least a 6 month period.

with EOD trading system…Patience is the key :slight_smile:

Second Trade: Short NZD/USD at .77780

First trade update, EUR/AUD currently up ~ 170 pips! since entry on 12/9/2014.

Hi All,

I’m new to this babypips…
Wanted you get more informed about trading. Can people point me in the right direction please.

Been trading for 2weeks on demo account.

Needed reading information and videos for understanding.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Rubenator…Forex is more of a technical market…so you will need to learn about technical analysis.
I like Nial Fuller’s videos…you can find them on youtube. Daryl Guppy is another favorite of mine…good luck

1 Like

Closed trade#1 for a 203 pips gain.

Trade #2 still open Up 41 pips

New trade:
Trade #3 Long USD/CHF at .96557

Trade #2 and #3 are both up 80 and 75 pips.

New Trade:
Trade #4 Long CAD/JPY at 101.955

Hello Pippuller,
What is your ruler?
Like to learn from you.

I will explain my method at the end of 6 month…it doesn’t mean much to tell you about it now…without any significant track record. Patience is the key to being a successful trader. Cheers!

Hi Pipuller,

Thanks for that pal…!:ok_hand:

I’ll get on the videos and feedback to you.

Thanks again.

RUBENATOR.

Closed NZD/USD for a 25 pips gain.

Pippuller,

As much as we (the community) appreciate you opening this thread, I have to point out that this is the “free forex systems” forum where people post how they trade and what system they use.

If you are wanting to post your results for 6 months without showing your system, I would encourage you to reconsider posting your results until you post your system.

We are here to learn, not read about trades that can’t be substantiated with a valid system or trading plan.

Closed trade #3 (Long USD/CHF) for a ~ 185 pips gain!

Leaving Trade #4 open (Long CAD/JPY) currently up ~ 80 Pips.

Here is a Summary of trading since 12/9
Trade #1) Long EUR/AUD Open 12/9 Closed 12/15 + 203 Pips Running total 203
Trade #2) Short NZD/USD Open 12/12 Closed 12/18 +25 Pips " " 228
Trade #3) Long USD/CHF OPEN 12/15 Closed 12/19 + 185 Pips " " 413

AussieForexMelb,
Thanks for your comments. I understand your point of view…but here is how I see it. A lot of people on here or other posts talk a big talk without showing much results, I am hoping to be different…show a system that works after sufficient track record (it is a very basic system that I learned from others combined systems and inputted my own knowledge)…in the mean time people can copy my trades if they wish (they assume all risk…nothing is guaranteed in life or Forex)…you say “trades that can’t be substantiated with a valid system…” I say the best proof for a valid system is positive results. I am not breaking any babypips rules…I am simply listing my own personal trades. I do not intend on selling my method or charging for a service. If you disagree with my method…please ignore my thread. Like I said before if I can show consistent results after 6 month of trading then I know I have a valid method…to use an analogy from the Pharmaceutical world…I am doing clinical trials right now…and if the drug is approved by the FDA (Positive pips for 6 month) then it will be released. :slight_smile:
Cheers.

Still holding Trade #4 CAD/JPY Long Currently up ~ 100 pips.

New Trade:
Trade #5 Long CHF/CPY at ~ 122.230

Trade #4 is currently up ~ 150 pips

If the system has strict rules, and you enter a position regardless of market conditions, it can be easily backtested over a period of 6 months in less than a day.