Scalping and intra day trading system for maximum profit

[B]EDIT:[/B][B]Why are you giving your money away to brokers by following systems that are bound to fail? Why follow all kind of theories, systems and indicators that you have no idea what they do? You ignore excellent systems given to you on platter, you ignore money making theories and golden pieces of information given to you for free just because it takes more 5 minutes to understand? TRADING IS NOT FOR EVERYONE! TRADING IS NOT EASY IF YOU WANT TO WAKE UP RICH TOMORROW BY INVESTING $50!
[/B]
Hello everyone,

I am thinking of helping the traders that are struggling to make profits from this FOREX jungle.

I will give some information that I gathered through very hard work since I started trading and learning forex. Those that are serious about trading, and want to learn something useful for their trading and perhaps how to make a living trading, will be more than welcomed here on this thread.

Probably, I will make some ā€˜peopleā€™ nervous after posting some of my trades and live videos, but you should hope that this thread will remain alive long enough for you to learn something good.

You probably heard that forex is manipulated or is a rigged game. Well, in my opinion. after having accounts opened with a lot of brokers around the world (until I found a very serious and reliable one - wonā€™t disclose any names because Iā€™m not here to advertise anybody), I understand that retail traders, as you and me, no matter the size of the account, cannot influence the market. (in this thread we will be talking exclusively about forex)
On the other hand, the market can be ā€˜manipulatedā€™ (maybe is a strong word) by something so simple, that most of you probably recognize: hunting stop losses, increasing spreads and not filling orders.

This can be resolved by finding a suitable broker (do your research on google). With this, letā€™s move on to our matter at hand.

First of all, I want to say a little bit about myself, and of course, if those that will read this thread feel like it, I will gladly read a little bit about you also.

I have been trading forex for some years now. I have read some books (quite a few but not so many :slight_smile: ).
I have tried probably ā€œevery indicator known to manā€ :).
I have lost several accounts and a lot of money. This was a few years back.
I then stopped and looked around. A genius once said : one cannot expect different results by doing the same action! (maybe not a quote but you get the idea)

I finally managed to get to where I am now (you will see later in this thread pictures and live videos of my trading).
My system (which has no name obviously and I like it like this) can be traded from 1 minute to weekly charts. I use it usually on M1, M5, M15 charts. I started as a scalper and now Iā€™m somewhere between scalping and intraday trading.
I have very low draw down and small stop loss (which is what I was after from day one).

I usually trade EURUSD and GBPUSD. I always use SL! I always watch my trades! I never take an open trade to the next day!

[B]CONTINUEDā€¦[/B]

So, not having time (yet) to figure out the image thing (enlarging) - but taking into consideration the advice given by jalapenofan - I will continue this thread and additional images of trades and live videos will come the next few days.

In trading I consider that we do not have to reinvent the wheel or to discover the theory of relativity :slight_smile:

There are some people (smart people) before us that traded with great succes, some even becoming millionaires in a very short time, which definitely had some sort of ā€œsecretā€, though secret is a very harsh word. I believe that there are secrets in every domain, specially where money are involved, but I also believe that is in our reach to discover those secrets sooner or later. This only depends on our imagination, creativity, IQ, determination and maybe a little bit of luck.

Moving on - there are infinite ways to trade profitable: some trade with naked charts reading price action, some use indicators, some use fundamentals. I donā€™t think fundamentals are reliable for a successful trading (by this I mean very profitable and constant over long term - years) but I have some friends that manage to do it most of the time - I call this gambling .

The other two methods (reading price action and indicator trading) I believe they are true as I am doing that. I do prefer to use a couple of indicators though which are not perfect in nature as they do not take every up or down move of the market, but they give me more than enough and most of important of all, they keep my draw down very low (under 10 pips) and they keep me out of bad trades most of the time - giving a very high winning percentage.

I wasnā€™t very good at math in high school but I believe in mathematics and the fact that is all around us .
I havenā€™t discovered a secret formula, thus no secret indicator! Not even close, but I went back to the roots and the initial created purpose of some ā€¦

[B]CONTINUEDā€¦[/B]

The Edit in red at the start of the post was put there today, friday, 19th of december by me, the starter of this thread!
Why you might ask yourselves?! Because when you try to do a nice thing for someone you are repaid with ****! My time is valuable as it is for each and every one of you! I believe that money are not the most important thing in life even if they mean a lot these days. I have been broke, I have been reading and learning but I never did wrong to someone that helped me even a little.

2 Likes

I will post for starters, a couple of my trades from a few days back and from yesterday also.
After this I will slowly layout some ground rules for trading, as probably a lot of new traders will be reading this thread.

Please vote so we all know the sentiment of the traders reading this thread. If you want to be in here, you should vote.

2 Likes

This is from the 4th of December. Soon I will post live videos also, as the pictures are quite small.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be following along. Glad you are sharing :slight_smile:

Nice, Iā€™ll be following this.

Thank you Mjtuttle and alonso for writing here. Hope you voted your interests in the poll above.

I will try to post in this thread as much as possible.

Hard times are coming for the markets.

Just some ground rules for trading:

1. [B]Keep your draw down as low as possible.[/B] There is no point in trading and having a winning trade if in the mean time you were down 50% of your account. At some point trust me, you will bite the dust.
  2. [B]Do not risk more than maximum 5% of your account[/B] (recommend 3%) even if with a 80-90% winning system (unless you know exactly what you are doing, meaning you have an excellent psychology and always follow the rules)
  3. [B]Always use a hard SL [/B](this should actually be rule no 1 in my opinion). I have not used SL a few years back and the markets can be very unpredicted specially during news time.
  4. [B]Never move (modify) your SL. [/B] More trades will come.
  5. [B]Protect your account[/B] - more trades will come and the market will be there tomorrow and the day after that.
  6. [B]Find brokers with low spreads, if possible ECN.[/B]

As I have not posted in forums very much, though I have been reading a lot of them in my years, I need some help from you guys (maybe an admin or an experienced member) to make lives easier for all. I want to post images and the readers to be able to enlarge the images.

How can I do that?

Nobody knows how to post an image in a post so it can be enlarged by others ?

I donā€™t know how to do that, butā€¦ maybe you can put an external link?

Iā€™ll be reading you here :slight_smile: I voted in the poll.

Thanks for voting Jalapenofan. Probably it could work with an external link but where should I post my images externally? :))

This image thing is quite troubling as many of you guys would want to see the images more clear.

TinyPic - Alojamiento de imļæ½genes y de vļæ½deo y uso compartido de fotos, gratis

Letā€™s see if this works fine :slight_smile:

Ever since I learned about Forex, I have seen it as a complex job. I thought that if you trade Forex you wonā€™t need a day job.
If you are serious about trading forex, then this should be your goal too. As long as you have the impression or the feeling that a day job represents you, you are in the wrong thread or probably even forum.

If you want to trade forex for a living , than you should put all your energy, discipline, patience and concentration into achieving that goal.

I haven;t been able to get profitable in forex and make a living until I gave up my job, which just pushed me to achieve what I needed. I guess it was a little bit of luck (finding certain old books and articles, theories and so on), maybe it was meant to be for me to discover that something that tool me where I am now.

For me, using indicators found with every broker I havenā€™t managed to make more than around 20-30% of my account (and not on a regular basis). I made a few bucks the first month then lose more the next.

LOOKED nice though. when do we get the details on how to perform this magic? :smiley:

1 Like

Magic can only be done by older experienced wizards. As for the apprentices, they should resume themselves to basic spells :slight_smile:

Just kidding.
But seriosuly talking, this magic takes time to master. I cannot give you mechanical entry rules as most of you are used too and expect this to work.
It is mechanical indeed, it has rules but must have other knowledge too.

Have been little busy yesterday with all this holiday things but we will get back on track today and this weekend.

lolz. so what is the procedure in obtaining your system @ akash77?

Think about it this way: PRICE [U]CANNOT[/U] BE IN TWO PLACES AT THE SAME TIME!