The Cowabunga System - Page 101
Page 101 of 143 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1429
    Quote Originally Posted by hornet1979 View Post
    Sorry pirateboy, EA ?? very new to this terminology
    EA = Expert Advisor. It's basically a computer program that trades a particular system for you automatically.

Thanks Phil

I think I have to trade manually as i am using igindex. I am not sure how to get the files to work with this system

thanks phil, i remember this one too, but for some reason, I didn't use it...hmm..will back test this thingie.

you're back with a vengeance, posting all over today! again, great to see ya around!

Quote Originally Posted by phil838 View Post
    There you go... and I won't even charge you!

A disclaimer though... I didn't write it and I've never used it, so I can't make any claims to how well it works. I just remembered seeing it before and tracked it down for you.

Quote Originally Posted by pirateboy View Post
    thanks phil, i remember this one too, but for some reason, I didn't use it...hmm..will back test this thingie.

you're back with a vengeance, posting all over today! again, great to see ya around!
    Thanks Pirateboy.

I think I've had enough typing for today though... It's time to take my wonderful painkillers and go to bed.

Hi All,

Its been a while since I have posted and was wondering looking over the last 6 months PIP SURFER has not put that many trades on or updates on this system. Does anyone know the reason for this. I apologise if this has been asked before.

i'm not in the inner circle, but i don't know of any reasons, and what matter is the system, which continues to perform quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggity18 View Post
    Hi All,

Its been a while since I have posted and was wondering looking over the last 6 months PIP SURFER has not put that many trades on or updates on this system. Does anyone know the reason for this. I apologise if this has been asked before.

Made an EA for this check on this linkhttp://forums.babypips.com/expert-ad...abunga-ea.html

Its not fully perfect yet but its pretty good and goes along with the system 95% (just gotta incorporate MACD somehow) but for now its working pretty good

Default try just the first trade in london morning

If any newbies are trading this, you could try out this - just take the first (and just one) morning london trade. It has a higher success rate than valid entries at other times for this year.

i suggest people take a look a this thread:

http://forums.babypips.com/expert-ad...abunga-ea.html

One guy has posted statements of last 2 days of demo testing and made 2k+ profit

Quote Originally Posted by pirateboy View Post
    If any newbies are trading this, you could try out this - just take the first (and just one) morning london trade. It has a higher success rate than valid entries at other times for this year.

My data do not support your contention. I have reviewed all the data I have. The first trade produces 60% winners across all data dropping non significantly this year to 59%. The second plus trade produces 63% winners rising slightly to 65% this year. Even if you took only the second plus trade and doubled your risk your overall return for this year would drop by a third because of the reduced trading opportunities
    Last edited by tonymand; 09-03-2009 at 07:14 PM.

Forum Sponsors