The Cowabunga System - Page 143
Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143
Results 1,421 to 1,428 of 1428
    Quote Originally Posted by lexys View Post
    No; I backtested it using automated software and over 10 years of data.

The other two people I mentioned did the same (in their case, using privately owned software which belongs to their financial-institution employer).
    Hmm are you sure the EA was working properly giving the exact same results as you were to trade it manually? Sorry I don't want to come of as rude by questioning your and others' experts programming skills, but I just saw many failed attempts to automate this system.

Chart from today.
    For whom wants to get these indicators from these link with no requested information. https://goo.gl/fSJMA0 , https://goo.gl/3330Zn

Name:  EURUSDM15.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  42.0 KB

Where I can get the updated Cawabunga System? I just want to try if it works for me. Thanks in advance. :-)

It's an interesting trade system, but I think it's quite complicated, too many variables, I believe the simpler the trading system, the more effective it is.

Hello
    How do I get the system and the rules to know if it matches my trading style.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wonel View Post
    It's an interesting trade system, but I think it's quite complicated, too many variables, I believe the simpler the trading system, the more effective it is.
    It's one of the simpler ones I've seen. Takes 10 secs to set up on charts, wait for MA crossover, check 3 indicators and decide. Not complex at all.

Hi,

I've been using the cowabunga system in demo trading and in live trading for a good few months. I've always found it profitable but over the past few weeks most of my trades seem to hit stop loss...

Can I have people's point of views please? Do you think I've started to go wrong? - I use two time frames: the 15 minute and 4 hour and trade of the 15 minute...on the 15M chart, I have MACD, RSI, Stochastic, Moving averages x2 and on the 4H chart I have Stochastic, RSI and 2 moving averages...

As far as I'm aware I've been continuing consistently since I've started...has anybody else at any point encountered problems? If so, what have you done?

please Where can i download the cowabunga system? a link will be nice

Forum Sponsors