Market makers and big traders

Hi all. Am totally new here. I saw a thread somewhere about accumilation markup distribution markdown. According to the guy that made the threat was convinced about a certain thing happening every thursday throu friday.
He reckons that monday to wednesday theres always a markup or mark down.
For example if there was a high volume mark down that would suggest that you must buy on thursday through to friday and close before the weekend. Same of theres a markup then sell. The reason is that most traders close their trades on friday this means a change of direction. Can anyone confirm this type of trading?

You need to do some serious research on how the markets work. Traders speculate on the price. The market sets the price based on supply and demand. Don’t be fooled by the marketers and the crap they feed us.

Im sure there must be some sort of weekly cycle dont you agree?? I mean alot of traders close their trades close to friday. Wont this make a chage in price every end of the week?

This can happen, but it isn’t something I would rely on, not even a little bit. Just because some of the big players closed their trades last friday, it isn’t for sure that they will do the same again this week.

When you hand me over some money for some private actions and I give it back to you on friday, would you do it again and again or would you assume that it might be possible that my personal actions take a little bit longer sometimes and I will give back the money one week later?

And the retail traders like you and me are some tiny little peanuts for the market, our orders won’t affect the overall movement, at least not that much.

You have a great point. I just thought i had something going coz i know most people want to close before friday market closes to lock in the profit

Bro. The problem is you are looking at it all wrong. Do not for one min believe what we speculators -even the big retail traders have any bearing on price. We simple don’t. Speculating for profit is a happy coincidence. Do the punters down the the local horsetrack have any bearing on the result of the race. It is no different here.

I understand what you mean thanx for the replies. Im so close to giving up on forex lol. I know everything there is to know to make profit. From price action to… well everything else. And i still dont feel comfortable entering any trade. Lol

And why not?