I have developed a new DDE trading system, and it is FREE!

[QUOTE=“Mohammed2015;727513”] Hi there, and thank you for you previous nice posts… Please, re-download the new version from the below link [MF800004], I have fixed some mistakes on it: DDE Trading Sysetm MT5 Both “MT5_DDE1.exe” and “InvisibleFormMt51.exe” are safe… do not worry and do not allow your anti-virus to delete them. This happen always when you use any DLL files… First… you need to copy and past the EA “DDE Client MT5 v1” in the sub directory of MT5 files in the expert folder. Note: Do not Run the MT5 program! 2. run only the EXE file which is called “MT5_DDE1.exe”. Do not run “InvisibleFormMt51.exe” at all! 3. Now! open (run) MT5. 4. Attach the EA “DDE Client MT5 v1” only once to any chart you want. 5. Allow the DLL on both the EA “DDE Client MT5 v1” and in MT5 from tools > Options > Expert Advisors. 6. Now! you will see the data (Prices) are filling-in and moving in “MT5_DDE1.exe”. 7. Finally, open the Excel file “SKY EYE TRADING SYSTEM” and click “Update” button. Best …[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the detailed description on the setup, that has worked out great.

I have a question regarding the ‘Perfect Hit!’ Option on the trading settings. I can’t seem to find any references to it in the manual. Could you please explain this setting a bit more?

Also I noticed in the manual that ‘Fibonacci Targets’ strategy is only used for the following pairs :

EURUSD GBPUSD EURGBP and GBPCHF

Does this mean when the setting is active I won’t receive signals from any other pairs? (Should I leave this setting off to receive signals from all pairs?)

Hello…

The perfect hit will be available on the coming new version…

I have already upgraded the system, so the Fibonacci will work on all the pairs… do not worry… keep checking this option all the time :slight_smile:

Hello thank you for your work I wait for mt4

Hello Mohammed,

Is it possible for you to include the USD/INR pair (US Dollar / Indian Rupee) in your DDE trading system?

Thanks

Hello Mohammed 2015. I have some problems in my setup and I’m using the MF800002 version. EURGBP, USDCHF and AUDUSD did not make reading the MT4. Another problem is the decimal places of currency values because there is no separation points and when there is a signal point 1, point 2 and SL are practically the same, changing only the numbers after the comma.
Example: real value EURCAD MT4 1.48346 - appears in the spreadsheet 148346 / point 2 148823,09600 / SL 148823,10050; as I can not operate after these commas values are set when I rounding. I use Windows 10 and Excel 2013.
See the pictures below:
Image when it starts the spreadsheet.

Image with sheet width adjustment.

Hi Mohammed,

I see that you put a lot of work in it. I can not test it because I don’t use excel. I can not find information about test results? Is it making money?
What I don’t understand is that you programmed it in excel? Was it not much easier to do it directly in MT4 avoiding all the problems with the data transfer?

Do not worry, I will release this service with all new versions :slight_smile:

I will Try my best to do that.

It is an easy issue, you need to show all the symbols in MT first.

I am working in converting this system to be as an EA as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Dear Friends:

These are the final versions of “SKY EYE TRADING SYSTEM”:

This version to connect with MT4 directly by using MT4 DDE server:
DDE Trading Sysetm MT4

This version to connect with MT4 directly with a special application (without using MT4 DDE server):
MT4 DDE Trading Sysetm MT4

This version to connect with MT5 directly with a special application:
MT5 DDE Trading Sysetm MT5

Please, delete all the previous (old) versions.

Best Regards,

Hello its me good doesnt toujour with mt4 I think I 'll wait for the expert advisor :frowning:

[QUOTE=“Mohammed2015;727931”]Dear Friends: These are the final versions of “SKY EYE TRADING SYSTEM”: This version to connect with MT4 directly by using MT4 DDE server: DDE Trading Sysetm MT4 This version to connect with MT4 directly with a special application (without using MT4 DDE server): MT4 DDE Trading Sysetm MT4 This version to connect with MT5 directly with a special application: MT5 DDE Trading Sysetm MT5 Please, delete all the previous (old) versions. Best Regards,[/QUOTE] It’s working great for me. Both versions are running fine. I would like to more about the trend relationships window and how to understand the break even points window to determine trend directions.

install MT4 DDE Trading Sysetm MT4 everything working fine no errors but also no signals in last 48 hours

why is that?

Hello Mohammad,
Can u explain how to read the TRENDS RELATIONSHIPS and individual currency symbol tables in Main Page sheet please?
I really tried to understand it but could not.

Thank you.

Hello how you have installed please

Mohammed, I appreciate everything you do for everyone here. I just have a problem, when I open your excel file excel just freezes. Sometimes it’ll react for a bit but nothing updates and nothing happens. What could this be? And I really doubt it is because my computer can’t handle it.

1. DDE_Client_MT4_v1 to MT4 expert folder placed and to gbpjpy H1 chart
  2. start MT4_DDE1
  3. start SKY EYE TRADING SYSTEM with setup as attach image

Hello even as you say it does not work there that the expert advisor that works

unfortunately no trade or signal from EA or excel

Hi please can anyone explain how to use this system…i dont get it

Hi Mohammed2015…i have problem with this …just when sky eye trading system on trading time…i get no signal generate?ok thank you for your effort…i dont know maybe anyone can use this system can explain how to make any setting change like time zone or my computer time?please please please…

Hi,
Is this trading system still working and do you guys get signals now? Has the pending problem been solved?