Help me i want arbitrage scalping EA

help me i want arbitrage scalping EA open source

you can try mine,
of course if you try mine you must report the result and your changing with the EA

i have tried this ea with several brokers, some of them who give good resuts are Tickmill, and Icmrkts

The concept :

Currency formula (RMU):
GBP / USD (GU) x EUR / GBP (EG) = EUR / USD (EU
Description :
GU price multiplied by EG must be equal to the EU

The formula Triangular Arbitrage (RTA):
GU x EG # EU
Description :
Triangular Arbitrage arises if:
GU price multiplied by the price of EG is not the same as the price of the EU at the time

Entry Rule:

1. If the EU RMU> EU RTA by a margin of at least 12 pips then we open trades: EU buy, sell EG, & sell GU
  2. If the EU RMU <EU RTA by a margin of at least 12 pips then we open trades: EU sell, buy EG & buy GU
  3. We will not open trades if the difference is less than 12 pips

Lot used in RTA for each currency:

1. EU = 1 x lot (mini, standard)
    Examples 0.10 or 1.0
  2. EG = appropriate price at the time GU x lot (mini, standard)
    Sample price GU 1.6381 then we open 0:16 or 1.63
  3. GU = appropriate price at the time EG x lot (mini, standard)
    Examples EG 0.7210 price then we open 0.72 or 7:21

Exit Rule there are 2 options:

1. Take Profit with the following calculation: the difference in pips (ex: 12) - total third spread currency (ex: fx version 8 open) = profit (4) x lot (1) = $ 40
  2. Exit when price is in conformity with the RMU

Sample case :
Prices on the chart, namely: GU 1.6381, EG 0.7210 and 1.1823 EU, dg spread 3.3, dan2 then appeared triangular arbitrage opportunity, because GU x EG # EU.
Value EU RMU is supposed to 1.1811 due to the smaller of the EU RTA 12 pips, then we open trades sell EU, buy EG and buy GU dg minilot each EU 1.0, EG 1.63, (according to the price GU) and GU 0.72 (according to the price EG time )
We will take profit formula pips difference minus the total spread, ie 12-8 = 4 x 1 lot = $ 40

thx mr Fxstorm dut i dont want the
Triangular Arbitrage

i want this ea open source

what ever your arbitrage EA is, latency, or Swap, or triangular,
Make sure you find brokers thar suitable and allow “arbitrage” trading
Some brokers allow that, like FXPrimus, Tickmill,and maybe all ecn brokers out there allow arbitrage.
Dont forget to read your broker TOS first